chapter 5

Mouse! Get off Jeff! Now! You said snapping your fingers and pointing to your side as mouse got off him and sat in the spot you pointed at. Good boy you said patting his head going to fill his food bowel up. When you were done mouse gnawed the food hungrily as jeff starred at him. I swear we feed him you said laughing setting next to jeff on the couch. You suddenly remember jeff walking in on you topless earlier and punched his cheast as he let out a grunt of surprise and slight pain. Thats you said for walking in on me earlier. I said I was sorry!  Jeff hollered back. And I just got my revenge so shut it dark shadows is on (love that movie XD) you said curling up on the couch next to Jeff.  He patted your head and you purred as he laughed at your cat like behavior. Mouse now finished with his food jumped on the couch with the both of you laying down reasting. You laugh petting his head softly kissing his nose. You turned your head back to the tv to be meet by a sharp blood knife in your face. You let out a scream and jolted backwards hitting the back of your head on jeffs cheast as he laughed saying scaring u was pay back for hitting him. The sound of a car pulled in your driveway. Shit! You said snapping your head towards the door. Jeff hide!- to late your mom walked in dropping her groceries and screaming. She was a news reporter so she knew Jeff the killer very well. She pulled out her small pistol she keeps for protection in her purse and shots jeffs shoulder as his blood pours down his arm and onto his cheast in shock. You ran over to your mom and snatched the gun form her pushing her outside and locking the door running jeff up stairs to address his wound as quick as possible he was loosening  alot of blood. ...
Sorry I did it again XD
I bid you good day tell tomorrow my beautiful dragons♥♥♥