chapter 9

You sat at the stream crying. Smile dog changed into his human form and pulled you into his lap letting you cry into his cheast while he rocked you. " (y/n)". He spoke softly. " do you want to go after him and tell him how you feel?" You shook your head. " (y/n), this is killing you. If you dont tell him soon, something bad might happen to you, we've talked about this before (y/n)" you wiped the tears off your face. " your right smile..but I..Im scared." " do you want me to come with you? " you nodded. "Please". You said softly. He nodded and helped you up and turned dog again. Tracking down jeffs sent. You reached a small abandoned cabin. You walked in, the floors creaked each time you took a step. A small room was to the right of you at the back of the cabin. The door was blocked by something heavy. You heard soft crying."Jeff" you said softly. The crying stopped. " Jeff please let me in " you said. " you shouldn't see me right now (y/n)" "Jeff please please let me in. There was shifting and the door opened a little. You opened it fully and stepped in. There was fresh blood on the bottem of the sleeves of jeffs hoodies and fresh blood on his knife. You pushed him against the wall and pulled down both of his sleeves. His arms were covered in scars and fresh cuts. You starred in horror at jeff and started backing up from him into a corner. You started crying. "J-jeff" you stuttered out threw your tears. " jeff tried calming you down he pulled you into his lap and hugging you tightly. " im so sorry (y/n) I thought id stop before now but when i did that to you I just..." " you looked in jeffs eyes." I love you" you said softly. He looked shocked for a second then his eyes softened. "I love you to (y/n)"