chapter 17

You fell asleep and when you woke up Jeff was setting next to you stroking your hair smiling at you. "Good moring, may I ask you something?" Jeff said in a calm voice. "Yeah sure" you replied. Jeff lefted you arm up and pulled the sleeve down on your hoodie. " what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jeff said still in a calm voice but had a hent of sadness mixed with anger in it. You started to cry again. " I'm s-s-so sorry j-j-jeff I just couldn't take it a-anymore!" You said bursting in another fit of tears. Jeff hugged you tightly craddling you in his arms. "Shh its ok I understand" Jeff said in a smooth voice. You dried your eyes and tried calming down. "Promise me you'll stop doing this" Jeff said. You nodded your head. "I promise" you said smiling. Jeff kissed you softly. You smiled and kissed back after a while the need of air got to both of you separating you smiled and Jeff picked you up." Ok time for breakfast" " but Jeff I'm not wearing any pants!" You screamed trying your best to pull the hoodie down. " Jeff put me down or dark and ben will laugh at me again. You know how big of perverts they are!" Jeff growled putting you down. "Breakfast can wait" Jeff amitted. You laughed and went back up stairs and changing before eating breakfast with jeff and spending the day in the forest walking.