chapter 18

After walking in the forest you and Jeff went to town. "Jeff wont you be noticed?" You asked confused. "Oh your right I almost forgot to change" "change?" You said confused. "Oh yeah I have to change into a "human" form to go into town, its just what i looked like before the whole insane thing" "oh that's right..you didn't go insane on purpose" you said. "Close your eyes its a grosome sight go see anyone change "human" Jeff said and you did as told. After a few minutes of you hearing bones crack and flesh and muscles regrowing and painful groans from Jeff you opened your eyes to see a completely different person. "You look so different" you said. "Yeah my mouth hurts" "is it painful to change?" You asked. "Hell yeah" is all he said. "Now come on lets go do something" you and Jeff walked around in all the stores on the strip. You walked into the smoothie shop with him wanting a starwberry banana amoothie when you noticed two familiar faces. The (h/c) of your mom was mistakeable and the brightly colored glasses of your father could be seen a mile away. You quickly turned around and ran out the store into a nearby alleyway diching Jeff. You sat in the corner and hugged your knees. Jeff came running up to you. "Y/n! What happened back there?" Jeff asked out of breath from worrying and running. "My parents used to always take me there, they were in there." " I didnt want them to see me and take me away from you" " ive been gone for so long that i-I guess was shocked and a bit saddened to see them there" "Jeff helped you up and hugged you tightly. "Its alright" he said softly. "I wouldnt let them take you away from me" Jeff said smiling and kissing you sweetly. You two stayed like that for a long time before separating. You and Jeff went back to the now parent-free smoothie shop and ordered smoothies before walking in the park with each other. " I love you Jeff " you said kissing his cheek. "I love you to Y/n..I always will" Jeff said as you two spent the rest of the day at the park holding hands and playing like children on the swings together. You fell asleep on the bench with Jeff and he carried you back to the mansion and up to your room laying you down on your bed.