chapter 12

you fell asleep on the couch when you were hanging out with the guys and its morning now. You went to go take a shower. You felt icky. You took a quick shower and put on ripped black skinny jeans on and your (f/c) hoodie on and your black leather combat boots on and your small pocket knife in your goodies pocket. Ever sense you almost got raped you carried around a pocket knife. You ran into the woods to go walking you loved the colors of fall. You walked around when you came to a stream and you sat on the boulders beside it. You looked around you and thought ypu saw someone duck behind a tree. "Am I being follows!" You said to yourself pulling out your knife and flipping it open. You walked slowly to the tree the knife ready to attack. " whosoever there show yourself!" You yelled. "Fine " a voice sounded of a male. A boy thar looked your age with brown hair and a black and white stripped scarff on and a dark green shirt on and a black over coat and ripped skinny jeans on. With emerald green eyes and scares and stitches all over him came out. " oh, hi liu" you said smiling. " you know me?" " of course your jeffs brother" " you know my brother!" " hes my boyfriend" "take me to him please he has to know I'm not dead!" you sighed. " yeah ok lets go" you and liu headed to the mansion were him and Jeff talked alone in jeffs room. You waited downstairs and in about a hour they came back down and talked and laughed and played like normal brothers. You smiled knowing that liu would be staying.