Chapter 17

Finley's POV:

It's a day after Ameer and Addison got into that fight... A day after Ameer choked me.

Ameer hasn't came out of his room, and Uncle Orion won't tell me anything.

Dad hasn't told me anything either... I just want to know why they hate each other?

I was watching tv in the living room, until I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up and walked to front door and slightly opened it.

Addison.

I slammed the door shut, and walked back to the couch.

I'll be dammed if I'm letting him in.

"Who was at the door?" Daddy asked as he walked downstairs.

"Dunno." I mumbled out and fixated my eyes on the tv.

The doorbell rang again.

"Finley James." Daddy said sternly.

"We are gonna have a talk about this later." Daddy huffed out, he went over to the door and greeted Addison in.

"Good morning Addison." Daddy said cheerfully.

"Good morning." Addison replied dimly.

"Me and Orion have to go out... You know where, I don't care what you guys do just don't break anything or go in town." Daddy explained.

"Cool." Addison replied.

Can he at least smile? Like damn.
-
-
-
Shortly after Daddy and Uncle Orion left, I still haven't seen Ameer yet.

Maybe he's just really upset.

"So, are you in little space or whatever it's called?" Addison said trying to make conversation I guess.

"Just shut up and leave me alone." I huffed as I shut the tv off and ran upstairs.

I heard Addison chuckle darkly... This is going to be a long day.
-
-
-
"Ameer, please! Just open the door I'm not mad at you." I said while sitting at his door.

He hasn't even talked yet.

Something must really be bothering him, Ameer isn't the type of person to do this.

"Are you trying to talk to that slime." I heard Addison say.

I looked over and he was standing at the stairs... Smoking a cigarette.

"He wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for you! So go away and just leave us alone!" I screamed at him.

Addison smiled widely and walked towards me.

I backed up against the door and tried to put my best angry face on.

It's not workingggg..... fuck.

He picked me up by my shirt and moved me out of the way.

I looked up at him confused.

He knocked on the door... well kind of banged on it.

"Hey pouty, are you going to come out now?" Addison said coldly.

There was no emotion at all in his voice.

That scares me.

"C'mon boo, I don't have all day." Addison smiled out.

Boo?

Addison called him boo?

I heard a small sniffle and the door unlock... There was the creaking sound of the door opening which I was so happy to hear.

"Aw, boo why are you so upset... C'mere." Addison said as he crouched down and held his arms out.

Ameer ran into his arms and hid his face in Addisons neck.

Okay now I'm hella confused- weren't they just fighting not even a day ago?

What the fuck.

Addison picked Ameer up and kissed the side of his head.

"I missed you, boo boo bear." Addison mumbled.

I can't tell if he means it?! His face just stays the same dull cold expression!

It's... Weird?

"Not in a talkin type of mode? That's fine, did you eat yet? I bet not hm? That's alright we can all go get something to eat." Addison said as he headed for the stairs.

He looked back at me and gave me a death stare, I was standing there with my mouth the the G R O U N D!

Th- I- I can't even think!
-
-
-
I made my way downstairs and saw Ameer sitting on a stool.

He was looking down at his cut up hands, that were now bandaged.

"Ameer?" I said quietly.

He looked up at me with no emotion... These two are like twins.. I swear.

"I'm confused..." I said simply.

I took a seat next to him and he- flinched...

What's wrong with him?!

"What do you want to know?" Addison spoke up.

"Well, I just want to know your story... I guess." I said simply.

Addison chuckled then looked at Ameer who didn't even smile.

"Well, I'll go first."

"I was raised in kind of the same situation as Ameer, except I didn't have a sister nor a mother. I just had an abusive father who would sell me off for money. One day I got sold off to the wrong person, that person didn't do anything with me... But sold me off to Damien." Addison bit the inside of his cheek.

"Damien took me in and raised me well, well as he could at least. He found it disgusting by what my father was doing. He raised me to be an assassin, nothing more nothing less, he didn't want a child, he wanted a killing machine. And that's what he got. Damien introduced me to Orion and Angelo first, Orion brought his kid with him. Ameer, that's how I met him. Damien wanted me to teach Ameer how to fight, well to improve his combat skills. That's where he learned everything. From your's truly." Addison said with no expression.

"It wouldn't kill you to genuinely smile would it?" I asked sarcastically.

"It would." Addison mumbled as he sat up and walked over to Ameer.

"I don't think so poorly of me, Finley. You saw us tumble around when it meant nothing." Addison said to me.

He picked Ameer up and Ameer clutched onto him.

"Then why did you fight." I replied angrily.

Addison gave me the same death stare... How stupid.

"I DESERVE AN ANSWER!" I screamed at him.

Ameer flinched and Addison didn't look very happy at that.

He's holding my Ameer.

MY! AMEER!

Before I could even get an answer Uncle Orion came in the house and looked at Addison.

"C'mon let's go Ameer."
-
-
-