Chapter 20

Finley's POV:

We all sat down at the table.

Ameer and I have chicken nuggets with macaroni and cheese... Also peas.

Dad and Uncle Orion ate fucking chicken salads.

Nasty mother fuckers.

Ameer didn't want to eat at all, not even when Uncle Orion bribed him with ice cream after dinner.

"Ameer, baby you need to eat. Papa doesn't want you to get sick." Uncle Orion pleaded.

I could tell he didn't want to threaten Ameer with a punishment...

"I'm not hungry.." Ameer said lowly.

Uncle Orion just sighed and threw the fork down.

"Ameer, I don't want have to spank you over not eating. So please, just eat babes." Uncle Orion sighed out.

"I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ameer screamed.

He got up and threw the food across the room and just ran upstairs.

I could tell Uncle Orion was upset, his ears were turning red.

"I'll be back." Uncle Orion mumbled out angrily.

Soon after me and Daddy were just left alone.
-
-
-
"Daddy no pwease." I whined out.

My head was hurting and my eyes were starting to burn with tears.

"Just half the peas bub, then we can go to bed okay?" Daddy said as he re situated me on his lap.

I whined and just stuffed one pea in my mouth.

"Done." I smiled out.

"Finley." Daddy said warningly.

I just whined and stuffed a few more peas in my mouth.

"Done?" I asked while cringing at the taste of peas.

"One more." Daddy said as he rubbed my belly.

I stuffed one more pea in my mouth and let out a exaggerated groan.

"Good job Bubba, I'm so proud of you!" Daddy said as he picked me up and placed me on his hip.

He made a bottle of chocolate milk, which I can't complain chocy milk make pain go away.
-
-
-
"Ameer Vera, open this door right now." Uncle Orion screamed from the other side of a locked door.

Ameer locked himself in Uncle Orion's room, I'm guessing when he ran upstairs.

"Angelo, can you get me the key please." Uncle Orion said angrily as he leaned his head on the door.

Ameer is going to make this man have grey hair.

Daddy went into his room and placed me on the bed, he then put on bb and left me there to watch and happily drink my chocolate milk.
-
-
-
"I SAID I WASN'T HUNGRY AND YOU KEPT PUSHING ME TO EAT! I'M NOT A FUCKING BABY!N-NO! GO AWAY DON'T COME IN!" I heard someone scream from across the hall.

I know it's Ameer on various levels.

Daddy came in chuckling, but stopped when he made eye contact with me.

"Aw look how cute my baby is." Daddy said as he went over to me.

I just giggled and pushed my face into a pillow.

Daddy turned the lights out and made me get under the blanket.

"Bedtime, Bubba." Daddy said cheerfully.

I didn't complain.

I was tired.
-
-
-
I woke up in the middle of the night to a screaming sound.

I got out of bed and walked across the hall.

I peeked my head in the room to see Ameer crying in Uncle Orion's arms.

I don't know what happened... And I don't want to know.

I went back into the room to see a frantic Daddy looking around.

When he saw me he let out a loud sigh of relief, and came over to me.

"Baby, you scared me half to death. Why are you out of bed? You know better." Daddy asked me.

"I hewrd somfing." I mumbled out.

"I see, let's get back to bed. I don't want a grumpy baby." Daddy said as he lead me back to the bed.

I jumped in the bed and cuddled up to a pillow.

Daddy got in after me and pulled me closer to him.

"Daddyyy!" I whined.

He just chuckled and snuggled his face into my hair.

I just huffed and closed my eyes.

Who knew sleep could be so peaceful.
-
-
-
So, I've been getting some questionsss about the story and about the characters so imma answer them for you all!

Q:How do you say Ameer?
A: Uh Me Year (if that helps lol)

Q:Why is Addison mean/ Bad?
A: I am going to release Addison's more in depth back story! Maybe it'll help you understand a bit more.

Q:Is Finley a switch? 😅
A: Ahh um... He can be? If you want him to be. In this story he isn't, but I do plan on making a separate story for just Ameer and his life, I also plan on making a story for Finley when he gets older!

I'll be happy to answer anymore questions anyone has! Wether it's about the story or not! Don't be shy to ask, I hope you all have an amazing day MWA have an amazing day!