Chapter 36

Finley's POV:

Suddenly Addison appeared from behind Uncle Orion.

"Why the hell is he here." I mumbled angrily.

Addison just rolled his eyes and put his hands in his jacket pocket.

"Yeah, what is he doing here." Daddy asked equally angry.

"There was a situation, I need to talk to you and Marco in private." Uncle Orion's eyes held sadness and guilt in them... Why guilt? What is he guilty for?

"You boys behave, we'll be right back." Daddy ruffled my hair before he took off upstairs with Uncle Orion.

"Ameer." I said.

"Look, it could be a good thing that he's here!" Ameer is actually standing up for this guy?!

"Ameer, do you have any idea what he's put us both through! It could be a good thing? Well unless you like to be in pain all the time, I don't see how this can be a good thing!" I screamed at him.

Addison is abusive! I don't give a diggity dogity fuck what this kid has been through. I want him out.

Now.
-
-
-
After awhile of arguing with Ameer about Addison we finally both calmed down.

I can tell Ameer isn't very fond of what I had to say, but I can't say I'm fond of what he said either.

I think I made Ameer upset, because he won't even talk to me right now.

"C'mon Addison, I'll show you to your room." Ameer smiled out.

I just huffed and went to the living room, I'm going to finish my goddamn show.

American fucking horror story.
-
-
-
It's been awhile since I last saw anyone, Daddy and Uncle Orion haven't come down stairs yet. Neither has Ameer or Addison.

I pause my show and walk towards the stairs.

I had my blankey dragging behind me as I walked up the stairs carefully.

I heard laughter so I followed it.

I followed the laughter all the way to Ameer's room.

When I opened the door I saw Addison and Ameer playing on Nintendo switches... Addison was using mine.

Anger bottled up inside of me.

Ameer is laughing and playing with Addison.

That should be me. Not Addison.

I stomp into the room and snatch the Nintendo out of Addison's hands.

"Finley?" Ameer asked questionably.

"Who said you could use MY Nintendo? Hm? I didn't say you could use it, and now I have to clean it because your grubby hands were all over it!" I yelled out.

Addison just smiled at me, he just smiled.

This made me... a little upset.

So upset that I threw my Nintendo.... At Addison.

OKAY OKAY- I know it wasn't the bestttt idea, but hey the bastard deserved it.

I heard Ameer gasp and I saw Addison hold his nose.

"PAPAAAA!" Ameer screamed.

This little fucking snit-

Heavy footsteps came running into the room, two sets... no three?

In a blink of an eye Daddy, Uncle Orion, and Uncle Marco were all standing before us.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Daddy stammered out.

I nodded with a cheeky smile, but Ameer just cried.

Daddy came over to me and lifted me onto his hips, Uncle Orion did the same movement to Ameer but started bouncing him on his hip.

"Ameer, baby can you tell Papa what happened?" Uncle Orion rubbed circles on Ameer's back and that's when I began to become nervous.

I know what I did was wrong, but he deserved it! He can't just come in here and act all friendly to MY Ameer, after everything he has done!

Uncle Marco went over to Addison and inspected his nose.

I tensed when Addison gave me a deadly stare.

I was not only in shit with Daddy but in shit with him.

Pray for me please...
-
-
-