Chapter 42

Finley's POV:

It's been a day or so after the problem with Ameer.

A day since I found out my biological dad murdered my grandparents.

I haven't been eating... or sleeping.

I've just locked myself in my room.

Daddy came in multiple times with a key and try and get me to eat.

He even said if I didn't eat he would cry.

Which, to be honest, I didn't really care.

I was hurt... badly.

After he realized crying wouldn't work he tried comforting me... when that didn't work he tried sliding food under my door.

Like crackers and gummies.

He would eventually try and bring me trays of food and cups of water.

Daddy said he would have to call a doctor if I didn't start eating... I hate doctors.

I wasn't meaning to not eat, I was just sad... and hurt.

I eventually started eating and slowly at that.

When I came out of my room Daddy was standing at my door with food.

"Baby, do you want to eat now? I made you your favorite... dinosaur chicken nuggets. I even got you apple juice. Please don't this to yourself baby, I can't stand to see you torture yourself." Daddy had tears in his eyes... I've never seen him cry before.

"I- 'm hungry, Daddy." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

Daddy's eyes light up, and he brought me down to the kitchen.

Once we got there I saw Ameer, sitting on a stool playing on his phone.

I took one look at him and my face twisted up, I don't know why but I just have a disgusting feeling when I look at him.

Maybe it's the fact that I was at a low point and he didn't even bother to come by and say sorry for hurting me.

I have a bruise on my wrist that looks like fingerprints.

His fingerprints.

Daddy told me to go have a seat at the table, and he placed the food in front of me.

"Eat up, Baby." Daddy went to go around the counter into the kitchen.

I look down at the Chicken nuggets and have tears well up in my eyes.

"Hey Finley, I know we haven't been on the best of terms.. are you okay?" I heard Addison speak from above me.

I lifted my head up, to see Addison have a look of worry on his face.

Addison? Caring?

Yeah, today is already fucking strange.

I wipe the tears that were falling down my face and mumbled out "I'm fine" but clearly that's not good enough.

"Hey, why are you crying... holy shit what happened to your wrist." Addison gently took my hand and inspected my wrist.

"Who did this, what happened?" Addison didn't take his eyes off my wrist.

"It was just a accident, I'm fine now thank you." I tried snatching my wrist away, but that just caused pain to shoot through my entire wrist.

My face scrunched up in pain and I mumbled out a load of cuss words.

After Ameer bruised it, Daddy did wrap it and offer to take me to the doctor, but i declined quickly. I hate doctors.

"Ameer, come over here." My eyes shot up and watched as Ameer got up and walked over to the table.

Never have I felt as nervous as I am now.

"What happened to his wrist?" Addison moved my wrist close to Ameer, in which Ameer took one look at my wrist and bit his lip while his eyebrows frown together.

"I don't know, ask Uncle Angelo or something." My eyes widened at that statement.

He can't lie.

He can't lie on me?

He did this, this was HIS doing.

"Ameer... Ameer did this to my wrist." Ameer wasn't about to lie on me.

"I- I didn't do this to you? You think I'm that messy. If I wanted to hurt you I wouldn't make it that fucking obvious that I hurt you. You're a little shit, how about you go back into your room and sit there again for a couple more days and cry about how hard your life is that no one is around for you anymore. Cut the bullshit, Finley." Ameer had this crazy look in his eyes... is he on something?

He looked completely out of it... this isn't Ameer. This isn't MY Ameer.

"Ameer, shut the fuck up and sit down, we are all about to have a talk."
-
-
-