Chapter 56

Finley's POV:

"Ameer is dangerous, I don't think he should be around us anymore." I looked at Addison like he was fucking stupid.

He is not ready for this hell fire I'm about to rain on him.

"He's only like this because of you and YOUR DEAD FUCKING FATHER. You don't deserve any of the kindness Ameer gave you, he should've killed you all the chances he had. He stood up for you, and you just want him to be kicked to the curb? Are you fucking insane?! Fuck you Addison." I was so angry, he can't just talk about Ameer like that.

It's not his fault he's like this, he doesn't deserve this.

Addison stood there with a blank expression.

"He tried hurting you, and yet you're still standing up to that fucking idiot?" Addison scoffed at me, oh this little-

"I don't care that he was trying to hurt me, he can hurt me any day, any hour. I still will look at him as my best friend, nothing and no one can change that." I tried to stand up and hobble my way out, but Daddy took me in his arms, preventing me from moving.

"Let go, let go of me right now." I tried kicking around but it's not working very well.

My kicks are weak, very weak.

"Calm down Finley, Ameer just needs help... We think he was misdiagnosed." Daddy started running his fingers through my hair.

This kinda made me... mad.

I only do that to Ameer.

That's only me and Ameer's thing.

I elbowed Dad in the gut, over and over and over...

He wouldn't let go.

Why won't he let go?

Goddamnit just fucking Elsa this bitch.

I decided to use my good leg to kick him in the no no square... let's just say I got let go.

I hobbled out the room fast, but not before I got my crutches.

Addison was screaming his head off and throwing shit at me... for an assassin you would think he would have decent aim.

I didn't get hit once.

I tried running down the stairs with my crutches, but I um.. Sir bubble but tripped... and got hurt... there's a lot of blood hehe.. ouch.

I heard footsteps approach me.. Leonardo?

Where the fuck-

"Sir are you okay? Here let me help you- oh my dear god.. That's a lot of blood, are you alright sir?" Leonardo frantically got my crutches and helped me get up.

Big mistake dude.

"Please... Do you know- What hospital Ameer is in?" Tears slid down my face and I could feel the tension in the air.

"I'm not supposed to tell you sir." Leonardo crouched down to my height and ruffled my hair.

"But I guess I can tell you, not like you can go any where." He chuckled out.

Bitch-

"He's at the Warden Bangam Mental Institution." (I for real just made that up) Leonardo... you idiot.

"Thank's a lot.. dumbass" I smacked Leonardo across the head with my crutches, and he fell right down to the ground groaning.

I moved my little bubble ass faster then fucking lightning to the front door.

Surprisingly there weren't any guards out on duty yet, they might be switching sifts.

Works for me.

"Stop right there, you little brat."
-
-
-
We were talking about this in the discord server but.. what theme song would you give Ameer?

PICTURE OF THE DAY CUTIES!!