Chapter 62

Finley's POV:

"If you think you're gonna put me on this dumb shit, you're highly mistaken." He can't do this to me.

I did nothing to deserve this!

Can I sue?

Imma sue.

"I can and I will. Don't you dare try and fight me on this little boy, because I can ensure you will not win this fight. Now, do you wanna take some time to yourself? Because I'm putting this monitor on your ankle wether you like it or not. I'll give you a minute to calm down then put it on if that's what you want, but it's going on." Daddy looked down at me, and I couldn't have hated him more then I do now.

"Fuck you. I hate you. I hate you, you can shove that monitor down your throat and die. Fuck you." I didn't know what I was saying... I just said it.

"That's not what we are about to do. I tried being nice, now I'm down playing your silly little games." When Daddy said that he grabbed my leg that wasn't injured and held it tightly.

"LET GO OF ME! YOU FUCKER, STOP!" He successfully got the ankle monitor on and... I'm furious.

I don't want him to know where I am 24 fucking 7.

That's In invasion of privacy!

"C'mon bud, I know you're upset about-"

"NO! I HATE YOU! THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I'm never talking to him again.

Ever.
-
-
-
Ameer's POV:

This sucks...

I've been in this stupid padded room ever since I saw Finley.

If this doesn't make me crazy, thenI don't know what will.

This place sucks.

I don't even have a roommate to terrorize... The doctors here all have sticks up their asses and won't let me do shit.

Ever since I got here I've been poked at, restrained. Yelled at, and not to mention being watched.

It's so creepy, like some weird perverts watching me.

I wish I could just leave this place already.

It's so boring, nothing exciting ever happens.

This is your fault Ameer, you got us here.

Shut up you fat cow. I didn't do shit.

He can be so annoying sometimes.

CREAK

My head shot up when I heard the door opening.

"Hello Ameer." This lady with black hair was standing in front of me, next to a tall muscular man.

"What's up?" Do I get to fight the man so I can prove that I'm the strongest person in the world so then I can win over the black haired lady?

"I just wanted to introduce you to your new watcher. He's going to make sure nothing happens to you. This is Dale." The black haired lady smiled at me as if she thought it was going to make the situation better.

"I don't need one, I'm trying to get out of here not stay any longer. I'll be the perfect little Angel you need until I can get out of this hell hole." The black haired lady frowned but then chuckled a bit.

"Sorry sir, it's mandatory." She smiled as her and the big man walked out.

Great.

What a bitch.

Does the bitch bark?

I bet she does.

Not long after the bitch left, my fucking Therapist made an entrance.

Man I really hate this guy.
-
-
-
Therapist POV:

As I walk into the room, my patient, Ameer Russo, was sitting in a chair.

He looked restless.

I can't blame him, I wouldn't want be in a room with no one to talk to. Well he isn't really alone, not in his condition.

Schizophrenics tend to have hallucinations, paranoia, and they hear voices.

From what I have been told, happens quite a lot to Mr. Russo here.

But it's my job to help him.

"Now Mr. Russo, how has your day been?"
-
-
-
PICTURE OF THE DAY CUTIES<3

 Russo, how has your day been?"---PICTURE OF THE DAY CUTIES<3