Chapter 69

Finley's POV:

Uncle Orion had to take Ameer away, because he started scratching his wrist really fast... I don't know what they did to him, but whatever they did messed him up.

I feel bad I wasn't there too help him through this time.

I wish I could have been.

"Did Ameer say goodbye?" Angelo walked in with attitude radiating off of him.

Okay mr. bitch, I don't know who you think you are, coming up to me with some sort of attitude. But back it the fuck up, I don't need the negativity in my life.

#peaceloveandhappines

"I'm not talking to you." I don't have to if I don't want to.

Ain't nobody gonna make me.

I wish someone would try though, means i get to test of the Finley Combo 9000... Whoop Of Der Ass.

"Finley, I need you to understand the dangers of having Ameer here. He's my nephew, I don't want to kick him out, but if it's to make sure you're safe. Then I will go the extreme measures." I heard what he was saying, but I'm not even going to try and listen to a word he said.

He's just like Addison, they are always together anyways.

I bet Addison inflicted some of this... Negativity on towards Angelo.

I say we kick Addison out, and everything will be fine.

Mkaayyy?

Angelo picks me up, and placed me on my own feet.

"I'll let you have a little freedom, go see Ameer if you want. But he's leaving soon, so don't get mad at me for 'not letting you have time with him' before he leaves." I do appreciate this Angelo, Muchas gracias.

I part ways from the devil in disguise, and find go towards Uncle Orion's room.

I'm assuming they are in there, I mean where else would they be.

Gone?

Nope.

I knock on their door, and Uncle Orion does open it.

He lets me in without a word then leaves.

Hm?

"Hey Finley." Ameer greets me with a unfamiliar smile.

"Hey meme." I greet him back.

Man... this is awkward.

"Papa thinks I need to be on another type of med." another type of medication.

What are they gonna do next? Make him be on full time watch?

"That sucks meme, I know you don't like taking them."

"Yeah, they just make me feel... I dunno. Not very happy." I wonder what kind he's really on.

"Do you want anything, like water or something? I can go get you some. Or...?" I really just wanna change the subject.

"Yeah, do you think you can get me some water and my Nintendo switch?" Ah... His precious baby.

"You know Uncle Orion took that away, so you'll have to use mine." He didn't seem fazed by that and just nodded his head.

I began on my journey to fetch the items.

Man, what if I... What if I hide his medication? Or just replace it.

So 1. He can't find it so he doesn't have to take it and goes back to normal.

Or 2. It makes it look like he's taking it, but he's really not. So he goes back to normal.

I don't wanna fuck him up, I just want my Ameer back.

My Ameer back.

I hope he's okay by himself, I know how he gets lonely.

But I'll only be gone for a minute.

Gosh, he can wait a minute.
-
-
-
I am... So sorry.

 So sorry