Chapter 47

Ameer's POV:

When I was done bashing someone's head in, I heard screams echo through the house... I know it's not Addison because that was a pussy boy scream.

I run upstairs and see the room that I left Finley in wide open... and blood on the floor.

Addison and Uncle Angelo came running in after me.

"What the fuc-" Addison began to say until he was interrupted by another scream.

All of our heads snapped over to the door, and another blood-curdling scream came from downstairs.

I was the first one out the door, but not the first one downstairs.

Uncle Angelo was pushing us out of the way to get in front of us.

Once we got downstairs, I saw a fighting Finley trying to fight off two masked men.

One of the men held a gun to Finley's head and started screaming, I couldn't hear what they were saying... My mind went blank and my vision became red, my breathing was rapid and my veins were flooded with adrenaline.

Why do they have their hands on Finley?

Who the fuck do they think they are.

I tried to reach for my gun on my waist band, but my hand was stopped by Addison.

Addison gave me a look, a look that made my stop dead in my tracks.

But when I heard the scream and cries of Finley... I lost it.
-
-
-
Finley's POV:

I was just sitting in the room, I couldn't hear what was happening because of the door being so thick.

But I could just tell..

Based on how Ameer acted, something bad was happening.

It seemed like forever, until I heard the door knob wiggle.

They are done already?

I unlocked the door, but when I did I was hit in the face with the back of a gun.

DID THIS BITCH-

Oh hell no.

I held the part of my face that was just basically pistol whipped.

When I could finally focus on who was at the door, I saw a smiling Laura looking at me...

With Pop Pop next to her... What the h e double hockey stick is going on...

"Don't look so surprised, c'mon I don't have all day. Get the kid." Pop Pop motioned his fingers towards me, two masked men came in a tried getting me.

I was fighting with everything I had in me.

I was screaming, kicking, hitting, clawing.

Are these guys made of steel?

They drug me downstairs, but stopped...

I then heard heavy, and multiple footsteps.

Laura and Pop Pop disappeared out the front door.

I started screaming and squirming again, I can't let this happen.

I will NOT be kidnapped again.

I felt a cold metal thing press against my temple... oh my fucking shit.

I opened my eyes wide, tears fell from my eyes... nothing more I could do.

I tried to kick at the guy, but he had a death grip on me.

"NOBODY FUCKING MOVE, OR THIS LITTLE BITCH GET'S IT!" The one of the masked man screamed... The gun pressed harder against my temple.

They were shouting more stuff... but I didn't listen- I could listen.

I was too focused on Ameer.

His face, it had worry and anger written all over it.

His hands were twitching and so was the corner of his right eye.

Ameer quickly reached for his gun, Addison stopped him with ease...

The man holding the gun to my head, pointed the gun at Ameer.

No- Not Ameer... I can die peacefully, but not Ameer.

Please god not Ameer, I'll do anything... Just don't let Ameer get hurt!

"AMEER WATCH OUT PLEASE!"When those words left my mouth... A gun shot echoed through the room.

Warm, crimson blood spilled onto the floor...
-
-
-

 ---