Chapter 63

Finley's POV:

It's been a couple of days since I was put on house arrest... And it's been hard.

I lost Ameer again.

I miss waking up to him on-top of me.

I miss him and his crazy smile.

I miss him and his crazy thoughts.

I just- miss him?

They had no right taking him away.

When Ameer get's back, we're running away together.

Never turning back.

I don't care if Daddy and Uncle Orion has the whole country looking for us, we will not be found.

I'll make sure of it...

They treat us like we are less then them.

"Finley baby, are you ready for breakfast? I made your favorite. Pancakes and bacon, c'mon bub, you can't be mad at me for forever." Daddy poked his head into the room I was sitting in.

"Take this tracking device off of me and I won't be angry anymore." I snapped out. I'm beyond pissed. He took away Ameer, then has the audacity to put a fucking tracking device on me.

"Finley, I know you're upset with me. But this is for your own good. C'mon let's go eat." He inched closer to  me, yeah no.

"Bite me bitch, you don't know what's for my own good. You barley know me, go away just leave me alone." Daddy didn't look angry, he didn't show any emotion.

He just sighed and came in the room all the away.

"Leave me alone! Stop, don't touch me... Go away!" Daddy took me into his arms, then started walking.

I hate him.

I. Hate. HIM!

-

-

-

Ameer's POV:

Well... Here we are again.

Facing the same wall, with the same dude standing by the door.

Can life get anymore boring?

SWOOSH

The door came open, with the black haired lady striding in.

"You have a visitor Ameer." I already know who it is.

I followed the lady, and the mean tall guy followed me.

We entered another room, but it was more colorful.

It had kid toys around the room.

I like this room more, I like colors.

"This time you won't have a watch, it was requested by your father."

The lady and man left after that, so I was alone with Papa.

"Hey baby, how are you doing?" Papa stood up, and walked towards me.

He went to wrap me into a hug, but I pushed his arms away.

"I don't want a hug. I want to go home, Papa it sucks here. I'm sorry I promise I won't ever attack anyone again. Please, I just want to come home." Tears welled my eyes.

I feel so emotionless, I don't have anyone to talk too.

The new medication I'm on is making my friend go away.

I don't see anything anymore... I don't see the mean people anymore.

But it makes me feel nothing.

I want to feel something.

I don't care if it's happiness, sadness, loneliness, or hell anger.

I just want to feel something.

"The doctor's have told me, you're making really good improvement, you'll be able to come home soon, pumpkin." Papa just smiled at me.

Why did he do this to me.

"I hate you." Tears fell from my eyes as those words left my mouth. I do, I hate him.

I hate him, I will never forgive him for this mean trick.

"You can hate me, that's okay. I can live with you hating me. But please know, I put you here for everyone else safety. You could have killed us Ameer, you have to understand that. You could've killed Finley, you could've killed me. I know you didn't mean it, and that's why you're here." Papa glided his hand through my hair.

More frustrated tears fell from my face.

Shut up, just shut up.

I understand now, I have to get hurt to feel something.

I know now.

Yes yes... I know.

"C'mon bub, wanna color?" Papa brought me into a hug.. I don't understand?

I feel... okay? When I hug him?

I'm confused...

I don't like this.

"Which coloring book, pumpkin?"
-
-
-
Hello everyone I'm sorry I haven't very motivated to write lately, but I'm trying my best to get chapters out!

PICTURE OF THE DAY CUTIES!!!