Chapter 44

Ameer's POV:

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to break the chair... don't tell Papa, please don't tell him!" At this point I can't help it, I don't wanna get spanked... again.

Over something stupid at least.

"I'm not going to tell him, but what I am going to tell him is that I want him to take you back to therapy." Uncle Angelo crossed his arms across his chest and gave me a hard look.

"I don't need fucking therapy! I'm fine, I'm normal! You're the ones crazy! You just want me gone!" It's how it always is.... they don't love me.

No one's ever loved me.

No one.

I felt blood trickle down my palms and watch as Uncle Angelo's face flashed with remorse.

I don't need his damn pitty.

"Let me help you Ameer, you're going to hurt yourself if you don't stop digging your fingernails into your hands. Stop." He took ahold of my hands and pried my fingers open.

He brought me into my bathroom and ran water over my hands.

Usually this would sting for some people, but I like the feeling.

I like the feeling of something hurting me.

I like the feeling of the stinging sensation going through my arms... like a rush of adrenaline kicking through my veins.

That's not a good example... but that's how I can describe the feeling.

"You have to stop hurting yourself... Finley already worries about you, and causing harm to yourself is very dangerous Ameer." Uncle Angelo but medicine on my palms then wrapped them with gauze.

"I'll have to get your Papa to get you some special mittens, you can't keep hurting yourself bud." After he said that he opened the door and a wide eyes Finley stood leaned against the door with a cup to it a long with Addison following the same actions.

I giggled at them.

How could you not?

Fucking idiots.

I walk towards them and Finley tries to jump in my arms.

Yeah... No.

"C'mon bubba, you still need to eat. Leave Addison and Ameer alone." Uncle Angelo tried pulling Finley away from me, but Finley didn't really like that.

At all.

"Stop... STOP! Leave me alone I wanna be with Ameer, Daddy stop! No! No no no NO! I'm not going with you sto-" Finley's melt down was cut off by a pop on the mouth.

"Let's. Go." Uncle Angelo threw Finley over his shoulder and carries the crying child out.

"Orion will be home in a few, why don't you just chill out and try not to cause anymore problems okay?" Addison nudged me in the arm and tried walking out.

I... I wanna talk to him.

Addison may appear as a cold hearted bastard that doesn't know right from wrong.

But he isn't... he just doesn't know how to express himself, and I can't blame that on him.

Ever since he was born he's never gotten any kind of comfort or any kind of love from his parents.

His mom actually died giving birth to him, so he never had a mother figure in his life.

I was told that she was a really great person, and she would have loved to be in Addison's life.

Addison needed some type of affection in his life, but he never got it.

I can't imagine what kind of shit he's been through.

And to be honest... I feel terrible for him.

All of his scars have meanings behind them.

When I was younger I use to name them.

Kind of sick of me, but I was just a kid.

And Addison didn't mind, he would actually help me name them.

"D-Do you remember zavid?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah... wasn't he the one on my arm?" Addison turned to me with a cold face but warm eyes.

"Yeah! And Burnny was the one on your belly!" I giggled as Addison lifted his shirt and pointed to Burnny.

I frowned when I saw he had more scars... but he won't get any more of them!

He's free, finally.

"Can we name this one?" I said pointing to the new scar on his stomach.

"Yeah and we can name this one too." He pointed to one right below his belly button...

I wish he was like this all the time, but it comes with time.

I've learned that many of ways.
-
-
-