Chapter 64

Finley's POV:

Daddy brought me into the kitchen and sat me down at the table.

God, I can't wait for my leg to heal so I can just start running away.

I don't care about the consequences if I get caught.

I hate it here, and I want to go somewhere... Somewhere new.

Only Ameer and I.

A little island by ourselves where no one can find us.

"Whatcha thinkin about." Addison walked into the room, his wounds still healing from the ass beating he received.

"I don't think it's any of your business what I'm thinking about... god damn fake." I mumbled out the last part, because if Angelo heard me, he would be on my ass.

"Be nice, Finley." Angelo set food down in front of me.

All I could think about was how much better this meal would be if it was with Ameer.

Why can't I stop thinking about him?

I miss him so damn much it hurts.

"Eat Finley." Angelo sat next to me with some food of his own.

Okay... I don't like the energy that has been created in this room.

WOOSH

The front door came flying open, then slammed shut.

Uncle Orion paved his way into the house, we haven't been on the best of terms... Ever since I snuck to the hospital too see Ameer.

You would think that he would understand... Understand why I went to see him.

But he doesn't, he just doesn't.

"Hey Orion, how's he doin'?" Orion never answered, he just walked past us all and into a different room.

"Whata bitch." I felt a sharp slap on my thigh.

"Language, Finley James." Angelo looked at me then looked at my food.

Can this man give me a break? Please?

"Cut me some slack Angelo, it's not everyday you lose your bestfriend for a second time, then get put on house arrest my your crazy adoptive father." My inner sassy queen was making its way out.

"Oh yeah? Well it's not everyday you have to deal with a stuck up brat, that doesn't know how to control his temper and cares only about himself and some psychotic lunatic in a fucking MENTAL HOSPITAL." Addison budded into OUR conversation.

Had nothing to do with his bug eyed self.

"Watch yourself Addison, or this fork might magically go flying at your face."I picked my fork up ready to launch until Angelo started speaking.

"Finley enough, Addison... Shut the hell up, stop escalating the situation." Angelo was basically telling Addison to kindly fuck off.

But he wasn't fucking off.

"Are you serious right now? You can't be serious. You're just going to let this brat slide with anything, just because he got shot in his leg, got his psychotic friend thrown where he belongs, and he's on house arrest? You've lost your god damn mind, Angelo." Addison is saying this he really shouldn't be saying right now.

"Don't you dare call Ameer a psycho, he's much more sane then you are. You belong in a hospital, you belong to be thrown out, you belong to have every valuable thing you've ever loved ripped away from you. Not him, he doesn't deserve this. HE IS A GOOD GUY AND YOU'RE MAKING HIM SEEM LIKE HE'S A MASS MURDERER!" Addison just smiled at me like I was proving his point.

"Believe it or not Finley, Ameer isn't a good guy. He's killed more people then you can even count, not because he was ordered to, but because he loves the excitement of it. He's a fucking murderer. He's a fucking psycho. He's a dangerous person. You wouldn't know because you don't even know HIM. You weren't there to witness his first murder, you weren't there to witness his first torture, you weren't there to witness his first knife throw. You. Weren't. Fucking. There." Addison... you're really pissing me off.

"You're right, I wasn't there. But I'm here now, and I plan on making him change. He was only like that because you all wanted some killing machine. I hate to break it too you, but Ameer is a fucking human. He's not some fucking robot with no feelings." I was so angry at this beluga whale that I started crying.

"Say the fucking words Finley, he's a psychotic murderer. Just say it. He's a fucking psyc-"

JAB

The sound of my fork going into his shoulder was the only noise heard in the room.

"Fuck you Addison, don't you ever talk about Ameer like that again."
-
-
-
Finally uploaded #coolface

PICTURE OF THE DAY CUTIES!