Chapter 52

Ameer Talk:

HELLLLOOOOO

Yes the famous Ameer here, I know you all have missed ME!

*cough*

Cheer or something, damn.

ANYWAYS back to Finley.

Finley's POV:

I woke up to Daddy staring down at me.

I didn't even know I went to sleep...

"Hey baby, are you okay? You were having a nightmare." Daddy smiled down at me, why was I in a crib?

I whined and began thrashing around, I can't be restrained anymore.

The more I thrashed the more pain shot through me.

"Hey hey, calm down. You're okay, we just got your leg fixed, we don't need your stitches coming out. Finley, it's okay baby calm down." Soothing words came from daddy's mouth.

I really wanted this all to be a nightmare, but it's not.

It's reality.
-
-
-
My leg was wrapped, and I was given crutches, to walk around.

But I wasn't using them. Everywhere I wanted to go Daddy carried me there.

My torso was also wrapped, I can't bare look what they did to me.

Daddy keeps reassuring me that I'm still amazing and handsome even with the scars.

But I don't think so.

I tried to play with Ameer, but he was too busy in this room.

I tried going in there, but they all stopped me.

Said I shouldn't.

If shaggy man titties and pussy stanker is down there I most definitely want to go down there and send them to hell.

I don't even care for torturing them, I just want 'em dead.

"Papaaaaaa, I wasn't doneeee!" Ameer came out of the room whining, being held on Uncle Orion's hip.

"It's your nap time, I'm sure they can't wait to have you back in there. They can wait for you baby." Uncle Orion bounced Ameer lightly on his hip, but Ameer wasn't having it.

"I wanna goooooo backkkk, put me down! I wanna go backkk!"

"Ameer if you keep this up, I won't let you touch either of them. Stop it right now." Uncle Orion wasn't having any of it either.

Ameer just gave up, and let Uncle Orion carry him upstairs.

Daddy sat right next to me, and he was playing with my luscious, gorgeous, soft, voluminous hair.

"Do you want to watch a movie, baby?" Daddy handed me a bottle of juice.

"Bb daddy?" I gleaned of joy when I found out the juice was apple juice.

"Baby, you always watch bb, is there anything other then bb that you would want to watch?" I shook my head no... I was SHOOKETH at his impostors question.

"Alright alright, I'm gonna have to start cutting bb off, I know every single song in that movie." Daddy chuckled and started the movie.

Not my damn fault I like the stupid movie.
-
-
-
PICTURE OF THE DAY (sorry it took me awhile to upload)

---PICTURE OF THE DAY (sorry it took me awhile to upload)