Infamous

Hi

Stranger's typing...
Hey, there

What's your name?

Stranger's typing...
Chris, what's yours?

Y/N. How old are you?

Stranger's typing...
Depends. How old are you?

22...what's your real age?

Stranger's typing...
28...

Sounds reasonable. But maybe I should see your face in order to judge with my eyes.

Stranger's typing...
I don't wanna freak you out.

Why would I be freaked out?

Stranger's typing...
My appearance frightens some people. Ignorant ones. Are you ignorant?

No. I don't judge a book by it's cover. Show me your face. Switch on your camera.

Stranger's typing...
Now, are you sure?

Yes! Do it now, please.

[Moments Later]

I switched my camera on and the screen was pitch black for a while. Then it focused and I saw myself in the square but I didn't see anything on his side yet. When someone came into view, I was met with a neck and chest. He wore a BlackCraftCult shirt and his pale neck was covered with colorful tattoos. Though, I heard Bleeding Through playing in the background.

Okay, he has nice music taste.

"Chris? I can't see your face." I say, suspiciously.

His brightly tattooed arms and hands come into view and the camera moves to where I can see a pale face. My oh my, he's gorgeous.

Perfectly drawn eyebrows, dark makeup surrounded his hazel eyeballs, three silver lip piercings adorned his pink lips, and long, shoulder length black hair fell from his head.

He smiled, softly, a concerned look in his eye when I didn't say anything. I just stared.

He sighs, "I knew you'd be creeped out." His voice was so adorable.

"I'm not." I defend. "It's just, I didn't think you'd be...cute."

He snorts, "Cute? The girls who do find me attractive say I'm sexy." A cocky smirk appears on his face.

I raise a brow and smirk, "Oh, and if you get girls who find you sexy, why are you on Omegle?"

"Just for fun."

"I see."

"You're pretty cute yourself, Y/N. I'm into girls with pale skin, black hair, and blue eyes, you know." He says, smiling into the camera.

I blush, "Gee, thanks."

"So...do I look 28?" He asks, softly.

I stare at his face coming to the conclusion that he does indeed look 28 years old.

"You actually look younger but...Yeah." I say with a smile.

"I'm glad you believe me." He smirks.

"What do we talk about?" I ask after a few seconds of silence.

"Um, I don't know." He says, "Wanna see my dick?" I scoff and put my finger on the mouse to press the exit icon.

"Goodbye, Chris."