His Name Is Balz

"Hi, what can I get for you, dear?" I asked the tall, slender, handsome gentleman on the other side of the counter.

"Five pumpkin spice lattes, please." He smiled, sweetly. His three lip piercings shining from the reflection of the lights above.

I nod, slightly. "Mkay, what are the names of all?" I ask the pale man.

"Chris, Ricky, Ryan, Devin and Balz." I stopped writing the names on the cups once he said the last one.

I eyed him in confusion. "Uh, balls?" He chuckled but nodded.

"Odd, I know but that's his name. Well, last name. You know what, just write Josh on his." He smiled, smallish.

I write down the name and let him pay then walk back to his seat while I finish making them.

Once I'm done I call for the porcelain man. "Uh, Chris, Ricky, Ryan, Devin and Josh!" I read the names again and set the cups in cardboard cup holders then on the counter.

Another man, not being Mr Vampire, walked up. Might I say he was a brilliant sight. My lips curved upward once I heard his sweet voice.

"I'll take those." He smiled at me. "Hopefully you don't think I'm stealing them because I don't look like the other guy." He joked.

I giggled, softly. "Should I be concerned for that guy's lattes?" I joked back.

He grinned. "No. I'm Balz. My cup should be...He told you my first name, I see." He started at the cup that read 'Josh'.

"So 'balls' is your real last name?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nods and I giggle. "Hey! Its cool. I got accepted in highschool for it." He smiled.

I held my hands up in defense. "I'm not laughing." I giggled. "Its just like your cute friend said, 'odd' but I believe it's odd in a good way." I smiled.

He chuckled, making his adorable angel bites pop. His stretched ears moved when he shook his head while laughing, softly.

"You think he's cute? What about me?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face. He was so attractive.

"Uh, I-I...yeah. You're very cute." I blushed.

He smiled bright and nodded. "I bet if I gave you my number, you wouldn't take it, though." He said.

I cleared my throat. "Says who?" I raise both eyebrows. "Plus, you don't even know my na-"

"I can read." He pointed at my nametag. "Pretty name for a pretty girl, by the way." He winked.

I blushed again. "Thank you." I smiled down.

"Balz! Stop flirting and bring our drinks!" I hear a male voice call from a table to my right.

I turn to see and I catch sight of four men. One, being the tall man from earlier, another being small, pale with long but not too long black hair, another with a half black half light blonde head and pale skin, another with short brown hair and tattoos on his pink neck. A group of fine, handsome, gentlemen.

"Wow..." I breathed.

"I know, we're sexy." Josh smirked, picking up the cup holder with the drinks.

I laugh and nod. "I'm not gonna lie." He smiled.

"See you." He winked as he started walking back to his friends.

I overheard the small guy say "about fucking time!" Then saw him smack his arm.

I attended the customers that came in, did my job and as I leaned on the counter, I see Josh and his group of pale friends, he walks back up to the counter with a napkin in hand.

"Call, text, whenever you want." He slid the napkin to me and I held it between my fingers, knowing it had his number on it.

The small one stepped up and grabbed a napkin from the stack in front of me. He then grabbed a pen but Josh smacks it out of his grip.

"You and Jessica just broke up! Let me have this one!" He says, pushing him into the tallest guy's arms.

"Man, whatever." The guy mutters and walks out with the rest of them.

"Bye, y/n." Josh winked.

I waved, slightly. "Bye, Josh." I watch him follow behind his four friends.

I kind of like my job now, haha.

Hey, guys! I have gotten a lot of votes but very very few comments. I Love reading what you guys think so please take time and tell me what you think of my one shots/imagines. Also not only here but in my other stories. I'd like to receive feedback from you. Comment what you think of these and if you think my updating process is too slow and I need to post faster...just things like that, okay.

~Dahlia Slaughter