Show Me What A Bitch You Can Be

Requested by @DarkStar_BVB17. I tried my best! Hopefully it's good enough :3

"That was amazing as always!"

"Motionless is the best live band I've ever seen!"

"I know right!" You smile at Kylie, the new friend you met at MIW's set.

You just watched them play the Main Stage here at Warped Tour and the fact they sang the song you've been itching to hear, Reincarnate, makes you all the more giddy to go by their merch tent, pre order the album and get a skip the line pass.

You say goodbye to your friend and make you way out of the crowd and to the tents. You spot a black tent with the Motionless logo on it and speed walk around people trying to get to it.

Stepping up to the table, you see the girl with the red hair braid. It lays over her shoulder, falling on her chest perfectly. She sees you and asks "What can I get you?" You look down at the table before you and spot Creatures, Infamous Deluxe and a clipboard with a sign that read "Pre Order Reincarnate here and get a free necklace and laminate download copy for free". There are a pair of male and female shorts laid out as well. T-shirts hung behind her.

"Can I get that bloody shirt, the Reincarnate one with the black cat, and the pre order. Oh, and these shorts and the poster." You said, taking out your money from the small bag on your back.

"You must be rich, hahaha. I'll get your things." She laughed, walking over to the boxes and grabbing your purchased items.

She handed you your things, made you sign a form for your pre-order then you paid.

"Come back for the signing at 6:45!" She called out. I gave her a thumbs up and walked away. You had two hours until the signing.

You find a small tree and sit under it, putting your items inside the bag you have. Carefully you roll up your poster and hold it.

Soon, you begin walking around and spot a slightly familiar looking man talking to a smaller one by a tree. Its rather secluded there and out of curiosity, you go and 'casually' walk by.

"Hey you!" A voice growls at you. You snap your head their way and gasp as he took off his sunglasses. The smaller one moves the hair from his face and you recognize these men as Chris Cerulli and Ricky Olson.

You start freaking.

"Oh my g-"

"Come here!" Chris smirked. Ricky whispered something to him, walking away afterwards. Why so sketchy?

Chris leaned against the tree and waits for you to approach him. As you stood feet away, he looked you up and down, biting his pierced lips. You wore a pair of black shorts, a tank made of Chiffon so it breathed and you wouldn't burn easily but you had a red bra underneath, and a pair of black Creepers.

"Hi, Chris. I'm a big fan-" you start but he holds one of his large fingers to your lips, silencing you.

"Age?" He asked, cocking his perfect eyebrow.

"21..." you say as he slowly removed his finger. (A/N: not sure about your age, hehe.)

"Good...good." He mutters. "Name?" He asks.

"H-Holly." You reply, nervously.

He smirks and nods. One of his large, tattooed hands gets a hold of you and suddenly tosses you over his shoulder.

You yelp and scream for help but he spanks your ass, shutting you up right away.

"Not a word until I say so." He growls, beginning to walk. You guys pass by a gate that leads to a road then another parking lot. Its where all the buses are stationed.