Dear Ricky...

This isn't edited. I just felt I had to post on this book. It's almost as if I'm abandoning it...

*

"I don't know what to say..."

"You can say you'll miss me," Kylie coughs, softly. "And that you'll always love me." How is it my little sister can still wear a smile, as weak as it may be, when she's dying?

Kylie was diagnosed with a brain tumor a while back. Doctors say she doesn't have long until she's...passed. She's weaker than ever today, and Dr. Westley says that today may be her last day. We're supposed to say our goodbyes to her now. My mother and father had their chance, my brother had his chance, and now, I got my alone time with her.

"I'll always think about you, Ky. I'll always love you. You'll be forever in my heart." I sniffle, wiping away my tears.

"Don't cry, Liv. When I die, and I know I will pretty soon, I'll be watching over you. And Roy. And mom and dad. Even after Zero." She says, her voice soft.

I let out a small chuckle when she mentioned she'd watch over our dog.

"Your memory will live on, sis."

"I know I'll go in peace knowing everybody loves and cares about me."

"Who wouldn't love you? You're the best kid ever." I smile, playing with a piece of the bed sheets.

Suddenly, her eyes widened, "Oh no!" She gasps.

I begin to worry, "What?!" I ask, panicked.

"I'm gonna miss the Motionless In White concert in three months!" She pouts and I roll my eyes.

"Kylie, that concert should be the last thing to worry about right now."

"But I've got a letter for the man that I idolize!" She says, upsetting herself more by just mentioning it.

"What? Who?"

"Ricky Horror!"

I raise a brow, "Horror? What's his real last name?"

"Olson."

"Oh. Well, haven't you met him before?"

"Yes, but this time I wrote a letter for him and made a gift for Chris Motionless."

I raise another brow, "Motionless? Do these guys not like their real names?" I joke causing her to smile.

"This is important to me, Olivia. Those guys mean the world to me and I just won't go in peace if you don't do me this one favor."

"What favor, Kylie?" I ask, puzzled.

"Go to that concert, look for the band, and give my letter and gift to Ricky and Chris." She says, her green eyes glimmering.

"Of course, Ky. Anything for you."

She grins and hugs me. She yawns as we pull away. "I'm sleepy." She murmurs, softly.

"Take a nap, sweetheart." I kiss her forehead.

"Alright, goodnight."

"Love you, baby sister." I whisper.

"Love you more, big sister." And with that she closes her eyes...

Although, after that nap...Kylie never woke up.

-

Months Later

I slam the door to my car shut and lock the doors. I see a long line of fans along side the venue, most of them teens laughing, talking, smoking, eating snacks. Most of them dressed the way my sister used to dress. Many band bracelets on their wrists, band t-shirts, skinny jeans, vans shoes. A few looked a bit goth who am I to judge? I look a bit 'goth' as well. Or so I've been told.