I Fall

(This One Shot was requested by bridgethaddix. Hopefully I didn't do too horribly for you.)

"Bridget?!" I heard a very familiar voice, one I adore so much, call up to me from the living area.

He's here!

"Yeah?!" I call back out to him with a wide smile stretched across my face.

"Are you ready to head to the gym?!"

I grab my running shoes and slip them on as I respond back.

"I'll be right down, Brandon!"

"I'll wait!" He said.

I smiled and jumped towards the door, jogging down the stairs and turning a corner to be met with my buff, bulky, ripped, handsome friend and gym partner.

"Looking great in those yoga pants, Bridge." I blushed as he put his muscular arm around my shoulders and escorted us out of my apartment.

"I'd say the same about you in your muscle shirt." I smirked, causing him to let out a husky chuckle.

"Should we start running?" He smiled as we began walking down the street. The gym was a mile away and this was just a pre workout.

I nod and we began jogging down the street.

Brandon plays his music out loud as we run, besides each other. A mile later, we arrive, half sweaty and sign into the gym.

"Well, it's leg day!" Brandon cheered, stepping into the weight room. We went straight to the weights you lift with your calves as you sit. After that, we did squats, burning my thighs by how many we did. We then did some exercises with a ball and worked our thighs, lastly, we moved to the treadmill.

Brandon was always ahead of me, so he was already running at a fast pace, panting, and breathing heavily.

I got on the one besides him and began the machine. I'll be running three to four miles.

"I. Love. Working. Out. With. You." Brandon smiled over at me.

I grinned, a cheesy one them my legs started moving faster. Brandon went back to focus on his running while looking out the window at the people doing laps in the pool.

I admired him. Ever since he left Motionless In White, his old band, he's been committed to working out and getting buffer. He's so motivating and I love how he motivates me to do everything he does.

We've bonded over the love of fitness and as I look at him right now, I must admit, I'm in love with Brandon.

I can't stop staring at his beautiful feature that make up his face, his tattoos that cover his entire body, his muscles that shine from the sweat dripping down his tan skin, his beautiful smile when he feels the burning kicking in, the way he-

"Fuck!"

"Bridget, are you okay?!" I hear him ask, hurriedly and worried from my place on the floor.

Dizziness begins to kick in and I close my eyes. I maybe hit my head hard.

*******

"Is she dead?"

"Shut the fuck up! Don't say that!" I heard a deep voice defend.

My eyes begin to flutter open and I feel as if I'm being held by two strong arms.

Once I'm fully aware of the fact I had fainted, I look around me and see Brandon holding me while others stand around just looking.

"Bridget! You're okay!" He kissed down on my head. I blushed and sat up, though he still had his arms around me.