The Apprentice

"I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm miserable now. Was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now." I sang, pulling up into the parking lot to this tattoo shop I recently found out about. Black Casket Tattoo is the name.

Apparently, one of the artists is the former drummer for a band by the name of Motionless In White. Personally, I never heard of them.

My friend, Dylan, who is also in the car with me, knows and fans the band. He says they are such sweet guys, especially the guy I'm about to meet.

"What's his name?" I asked, turning to my left to face Dylan.

He flipped his black hair from his face and smiled. "Angelo Parente. He's the one who you should ask to do your tattoo. He only does small ones because he's an apprentice but he is really talented." I roll my eyes.

"You just want me to get it from him because you want to meet him." I giggled, taking my keys out of the ignition.

His green eyes widened and he laughed. "Psh, no!" I giggled, nudging him as I opened the door to get out. "Okay, maybe a little." He said, following me inside the shop.

I roll my eyes again and let him go before me.

"That's Tyler, the guy who does the big tattoos." He motioned to a male at the desk. "Remember, look for Angelo." He whispered to me, hurriedly but excited.

I nod and walk up to the front desk. The guy with short brown hair looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi, what do you need?"

"Um, I'm hoping on getting my calf done today."

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked, grabbing a binder with schedules and appointments written down.

I hesitate, "no...I didn't think I needed one for a small tattoo." His eyebrow rose.

"What exactly are you planning on getting?" He eyed me, smiling, softly.

"Uh, I was thinking about getting a crimson ghost, you know, the misfits fiend skull." I smiled.

"Ah, I know Ange will be happy to do that for you. Wait here and I'll go see if he's up for it. His next appointment isn't until this afternoon. We've got time." I nod and watch him head to a back room.

Dylan squeals and hugs me. "I am about to meet The Angelo Parente, the best drummer ever!" I laughed at his major fan girl moment.

"Lets see what's so special about this guy." I smirked, standing back and waiting for this Tyler character to show up with Angelo.

"I wonder if the guys still talk to him. I mean, I know he left on good terms but-"

"Nah, It's cool dude. I'll take my lunch break later." A soft, adorable voice approached from the back, suddenly having Tyler come back with a tall, long black haired guy, pink skin, beautiful icy blue eyes, black clothes and tattoos covering most of the visible parts of his body.

This guy was extremely gorgeous. Now I understand why Dylan was going crazy over him.

"Hi, I'm Angelo, I'll be tattooing you." He held out his inked up hand and I shook it, feeling chills from the cold of his touch.

"I'm Y/N, nice to finally meet you, Angelo. I've heard nothing but great things about you." I smiled, staring deep into those crystal eyes of his.

"Oh, really?" He chuckled, softly. "From who?" Dylan squeaked.

"This guy. He admires you so much." Angelo looked at Dylan and smiled.

Extending out a fully tattooed hand, Angelo greeted Dylan, who quickly went to shake it.

"N-nice to meet you, Mr. Parente! I'm a huge fan of your work!" Angelo grinned.

"Thank you, by the way, you can just call me Angelo. Mr makes me sound older than I am." He chuckled and I found myself just stare and admire his adorable self.

He looked back at me and smiled.

"Right this way, miss." I followed him to a back room, Dylan close behind.

We sat on a couch while Angelo sat at a sketching desk.

"Exactly what is it you have in mind?" He asked, taking out sketching paper and pencils.

"The Misfits Fiend skull about the right size to go on my calf. I trust you know exactly how to draw this perfectly." He smiled and nodded.

"I will do this perfect for you. Just a few moments and I'll be right with you." I nod and let him begin drawing.

******

"Almost done. Do you want a break? You seem to be in a lot of pain." Angelo asked, concerned.

I bit my lip down hard and swallowed. "I can take pain. Keep going." He nodded and moved the machine over my skin so smoothly.

A few minutes later, Angelo was completely done with my calf and I couldn't be happier.

"You know, my friend Chris has this exact tattoo on the back of his left arm." He smiled, wiping my calf with a small towel.

Dylan smiled. "He does. I've seen it." Angelo chuckled.

"That's good for you, Dylan." I smirked causing him to roll his eyes and Angelo laughed, adorably.

"Take a look at the piece." I stood up and walked up to a mirror, facing my leg at an angle I could see it from.

It was beautiful.

"Oh my fuck, Angelo. This is amazing! If I knew your work was this good, I would be a regular at your shop." I threw my arms around his neck and hugged the shit out of him.

His arms slid around my waist and tightened. "You're sweet. Thank you." He smiled.

I buried my face in his neck and he buried his in my hair. I heard him sniff, quietly.

"You smell divine." He whispered so softly. I pulled away and smiled.

"I do?"

His eyes widened. "Shit! I thought out loud, didn't i?" He panicked.

I nodded but kissed his stubbly cheek. He blushed, smiling.

"Here's my number." I grabbed his phone from the table and typed it in. "If you ever wanna talk, I'll be there." He looked at it and grinned, shyly.

"I will. S-see you later." He waved as Dylan and I made our way to the front. I paid and went for the door.

"Ange!" Dyaln stopped.

Angelo looked at us, confused.

"Would you mind taking a picture with me?" He shook his head and came over to us with a smile

"I'll take it." I offered.

"No, I want you in it. Get between us." I nodded and stood between both Ange and Dylan. I put a hand on Dylan's back and another on Angelo's. He slid his whole arm around my waist and Dylan's arms went around my shoulders.

Dylan took the pictures and we parted.

"Thanks so much, Angelo!" He smiled, happily.

Angelo nodded, sweetly And we were on our way out again.

"Bye!" Tyler and Angelo call out. We wave and get inside my car, driving off.

I must say, I have a new favorite tattoo artist and I have a crush on him.

I Fucking love Ange. He's so sweet and just the nicest guy you could ever meet. I loved writing this one. Joshua's will be up soon, I hope.