My Sick And Twisted Fuck

Dedicated to my good friend, Cervena. If you want, change the name of the character to your own. I'm hoping you'll enjoy the one shot better that way, anyway. {Btw, she is 22 years of age but she will appear as a younger girl here. I understand some of my readers are below twenty so, I did something you'd feel comfortable reading and imagining}.

It's rare my mother dates, it's rare she has a boyfriend or any other type of relationship. Apparently, things have changed and she met someone. He's supposed to come over for dinner tonight so we can meet after a month of my mother going on special rendezvous with said man.

She describes him as 5'7, just a couple of inches taller than me, he is on the thin side, brown hair, caramel colored eyes, bearded, and sophisticated. Sounds like a good man to me. I just have to see if he lives up to mother's standards tonight. I cannot have a douchey step father in my life, I won't have it.

I have an hour to dress up in formal wear, seeing as mother is quite the fancy type. We're rather different from one another but I respect her beliefs. She's never treated me in any sort of disrespectful way. She understand what I like, listen to, dress like, etc. My deceased father, whom shall rest in peace, was a spell master, he practiced black magic, but he was no Satan worshipper. My mother fell in love with him regardless of what he did. No lust, love or attraction spell was used upon my mother. She's just fell for him...I got my likes from Stephan, my father.

Anyways, for tonight, I'm not going all out. Its something I'd normally wear at a ghouls' night out, but classier. I slip on a nice, tight fitted black dress. It drops mid thigh not exposing much. I pull on some thigh highs and a pair of black flats, adorned with a small bow on the toes. My black hair is styled in a low ponytail, hanging over my left shoulder. My long bangs are flipped to my right side. I went easy on my makeup, going with pale foundation to match my skin, black lipstick, a thin line of eyeliner with soft black eyeshadow above.

I was done perfecting myself when my mother called for me. "Cervena, are you almost ready to come down?! They're almost here!" I open my door and head downstairs.

With a confused expression, I ask, "Um, who's they? I thought it was just your boyfriend coming over for dinner." She shakes her head, her auburn hair slapping her face.

"Oh, honey, I forgot to mention his son and daughter are coming along to meet you as well." I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh,"

"Don't you worry, dear. Chris and Stephanie are so wonderful and I know you'll get along with them. They remind me of your friends." She smiled, fixing her curled hair in a mirror hung on the living room wall.

I go peak in the dinning room and see our large table that usually was used by the two of us, three more plates were added to the table. On one side, two plates were placed, then on the other side there were three. I was gonna have to sit with the kids? Fuck me sideways.

I hear a doorbell sound through our luminous home, voices coming after I heard my mom open the door. I walk back out into the living area and see my mother hugging a bearded man while a pretty brunette with defined cheekbones stood besides them. My mom moved to hug her the she asked for the son.

"Where is Christopher?" Her voice was happy. It proved me she loved being in the presence of Charles and his kids.

"He's on the phone out by the car, he'll be in shortly." This girl seemed about two to three years younger than me, she was polite and chill.

"Oh, Stephanie, Charles, this is Cervena. Cervena, this is Charles and Stephanie, his daughter." Mother introduced us.

We shake hands, greet and chat until a tall boy with long black hair, pale skin and perfect bone structure walks in.