I'm Not A Fan Girl

"There's Ryan, why don't you go say hi to him?" I asked Davey, my friend who brought me to see Motionless In White in concert.

As we waited in line, we looked to see if we spot any members of any band playing here tonight. My eyes caught one.

Davey swiped his white hair out of his face and gasped.

"I want to but last time we met, he mean mugged me for staring at his girlfriend." My face fell. Ryan had a girlfriend? Of course he did, you can't be that stunningly beautiful and be single. It just doesn't work that way.

I bit my fingernails and shrugged.
"Oh well." I'm taking the risk of going and talking to my crush. Should I go? Yes? No? Maybe? I guess I am, considering my legs are making their way to him.

Davey calls after me and I keep walking towards the bus. Ryan leans up against it and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

He places the cigarette between his pink lips and lights it up before inhaling.

As he exhaled the smoke out, his eyes caught mine. I smiled.

"Hi, Ryan." I said.

He cocked his head up and said, "sup?" I smiled at his signature greeting.

"How's the new album coming out? I hear Reincarnate is supposed to be the best." I smiled.

He exhaled again and smiled, softly.
"I think it's coming out pretty good. Chris works extremely hard to get everything perfect. He hopes the album to come out exactly how he wants." I raised an eyebrow as I saw the bus door swing open and two guys playing around as they stepped outside.

Chris and Ricky. I smiled wider and Ryan turned to them.

"You guys going somewhere?" He asks, putting out his cigarette.

Chris looks me over and nods.
"I'd ask if you wanted to come with but I see you're talking so we'll just go ahead." Ricky waved at me and I waved back.

"Yeah, go ahead, I'll catch up in a second." Ryan said, turning back to me.

Chris nods with a soft "okay...". I see him smile, softly at me and I blush.

Ricky stepped closer and chuckled.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a total fan girl but the fact that you haven't freaked out, proves me otherwise." He smirked and Chris laughed.

"You're right, Rick. I'm not a fan girl, I just adore every single one of you guys. The main reason I'm here today, actually." Chris smirked and stepped closer.

Ryan pulled out another cigarette and began to light it.

"So, who's your favorite?" My eyes widened at Chris's question.

Ryan snickered and Ricky shook his head as he said, "Way to put the girl on the spot like that." I blushed and looked down at Ryan's shoes.

"Let her answer." Chris replied, sounding to be smirking.

I slowly picked my head up and locked eyes with Chris.

"Ryan..." I saw his face fall and a frown on his lips. Had I said something wrong?

I immediately turned to Ryan and see a grin spread across his face. Ear to ear.

"In your face, Cerulli." He smirked, pointing at him. Chris flipped him off and walked ahead of Ricky.

Ricky chuckled and said, "First fan to reject Chris in his face." I gasped and grabbed his arm.

"No! I wasn't dissing Chris, tell him I'm sorry and to not hate me." I begged, feeling bad.

Ryan shook his head and pulled me back to my spot in front of him.

"Don't worry. He'll stop being butthurt later when he forgets." Ricky laughs and shrugs.

"I'll tell him, don't worry about a thing. Gotta go, later guys." I wave and Ryan nods.

I watch after Ricky and once he's out of sight, I face Ryan to see him smiling at me.

"I'm your favorite, I see." I nod and blush, bright red. He strokes my cheek and winks. "Its okay. I think your very beautiful but I do have a girlfriend and..." he drifted.

I held up my hand to silence him.
"I know. I wasn't trying anything, Ryan. I respect your relationship and the fact you're unavailable. Its weird how I chose you over Chris and he's the single one." I chuckled, softly.

Ryan nods with a quiet laugh. He puts out his cigarette yet again and sighs.

"I'll see you later...uh, what's your name?" He asked, quietly.

"Y/N." I say.

He smiled. "Cool name. Meet you after the show?" I nod, quickly and smile wider.

"Of course." I blushed.

Ryan nods and steps closer to give me a hug. Once I was brought into his embrace, I melted into his body.

An inhuman nose came out of me and he pulled away, laughing at me.

"What the fuck was that little noise?" He chuckled and I looked away, hiding my face.

"Who knows?" I shrugged.

He laughs again and pulls me to his side. "Want a picture?" I nod and take out my phone, we pose and I capture this moment.

"Don't mind if I post this on Instagram." I smiled.

"Don't mind if I like it." He laughed.

I giggled and nod. "See you inside, Ryan." He nods and waves as I walk away.

*****

"He pointed at you. He fucking noticed you on stage." Davey kept saying.

"I wasn't too focused on Chris, to be honest. I mean, he noticed me but I was focusing on-" As I spoke, I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Me." Ryan appeared from the back of the building which so happened to be where Davey and I were at.

I gasped and looked at Davey who was smirking.

"Kinda..." I admit.

Ryan hugged me tightly and sighed.
"You're sweet. And I admit to staring at you during Hatefuck...not sure why." He chuckled.

I widened my eyes and giggled. Chris appeared behind Ryan and smiled at me.

"Ey! Saw you front row!" He said, coming up to us. Ryan nodded and Davey asked for a picture with him.

As they took it, Ryan smiled at me.
"Group picture?" I ask, causing Ryan and Chris to sandwich me while Davey stands besides Chris.

A bypassing fan takes the picture for us on my phone and I save it.

"Thanks for your time, Ryan and Chris. Great show, can't wait foe Reincarnate. Hurry up and release that shit." I grinned.

Chris laughs and nods. "I'll try." He says.

"See you guys at Warped Tour." Ryan's smile widened.

"You're coming to Warped? Awesome, guess I'll see you there." He smirks.

Davey and I nod and Chris high fives us. With one last hug, we make our departure with the boys and head to our apartment.

Now, I seriously cannot wait for Warped Tour!!!

How was Ryan's?  Tell me in the comments.