My Little Hatefuck

This is more of an Imagine rather than an original One Shot. Like I said in the Authors note before, it's a bit dirty. If you don't like smutty scenes I suggest you not read...

(Okay, this is for Michelle, my Chris-loving best friend.)

*****

You are Ryan's little sister but only by two years. Your 17 year old little sister Alli and Ryan are going to go help Ryan's girlfriend Allie out over at her house. Allie is having a get together with Ryan's family (your family) and her family.

You're too sick with a cold to go along and you feel bad for having to miss it.

Ryan has a friend coming over to take good care of you because he trust his friends with his life. You adore his friends as if they were family.

Ryan walks into your room, knocking softly so he wouldn't startle you.

"Hey, Michelle. How you holding up?" He smiles, sitting on the edge of your bed.

You sit up and cough. "Getting better, actually." He smiled at that and leaned in to kiss your head. "I've been taking that medicine you bought me and I feel it's working." You say.

"Good." He sighs. "I really want to be here to take care of you like I've been doing but...Allie needs me." You nodded, understanding.

"So, who's taking care of me while you guys are out?" You asked, suddenly hearing a door bell sound a few times.

"Alli, can you get that?!" He called down to your sister.

"Coming!" You guys heard her say from downstairs.

Ryan looked at you, "you'll see in a minute." Then he turned to the door. A tall, lean figure approached your room.

Chris Cerulli. One of your favorites out of your brother's friends.

"H-hey Chris." You coughed. He stepped in waving and smiling, sweetly.

"I gave you the list of medicines she's been taking, call if she needs anything." Chris nods, letting Ryan and Alli leave in peace.

Once they were really gone, Chris closed the door to your room and locked it, putting you on edge a little. You eyed him as he turned to face you again and you saw an evil grin creating on his pale lips.

It worried you a bit. "W-why did you lock my bedroom door, Chris? I'm fine right now, you can go downstairs and watch a movie on Netflix or something." You sniffled, putting a tissue up to your puffy nose.

Chris shook his head and stepped to the foot of your bed. "If I do that, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm really here for." Your eyes widened as those sinister word came from his pierced lips.

You brought your legs up to your chest and coughed into the tissue in your pale hand.

"On second thought, you can tell Ryan I'm fine with staying alone. I give you permission to leave." You say, trying your hardest to sound tough.

Chris chuckled, wickedly and sighed.

"I like you, Michelle. This is my only chance to take what I want from you and I don't plan on turning back." With that said, Chris got a hold of your ankles and yanked you down to the center of your queen sized bed.

You yelled out in slight pain. Chris didn't care, he just began crawling his way on top of your trembling body.

"Chris, get off of me!" You cried, pushing on the skinny male's chest.

He growled, pinning you down on the bed by your wrists. His lips began moving to your neck, biting, licking and sucking all over it.

"Chris, what do you think you're doing?! Get off of me, please!" You cry, wanting this to be over.