I've Been Stung By The Wasp

This was requested and written for @askingAalexandriaA Hope you like it, and I hope it isn't to 'not innocent' for you ;)

I squeezed the remaining water from my long lavender colored hair, turned off the running water and stepping out of the tub. I wrapped a towel around my body, walking to my bedroom to get dressed for my day today.

My friends and I made plans to hang out while they're all still in So-Cal. (I don't know where you live, so, I used my current location while I'm still traveling.) Kylie and her boyfriend Devin are my closest friends here but since Devin is away most of the time, Kylie is my best friend.

Anyways, I put on a pair of black leggings, my oversized LA Kings jersey (I'm a fan), and a pair of black flat shoes. I dried my hair, straightened it then put on my makeup. As I did, I blasted Killing You by Asking Alexandria. I sang along until the song ended then I finished my makeup. The sound of my phone ringing caught my attention, so I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sin! What's up?" Kylie says.

"Just finishing getting ready. Are you and the boys ready?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you're ready for us to come get you-"

"We're hungry!" I hear Chris's adorable voice yell in the background.

I laugh a little, "Okay, tell the guys I'm ready. See you babes soon." I smile.

"Sure thing. We'll be there in a bit. Bye."

"Bye." I say then hang up.

Motionless has been touring for two and a half months and they just recently ended it, playing their last show in California. We occasionally go out as a group when they come here together.

Soon enough, Kylie called me telling me that they were here. I ran down the stairs of my apartment and made my way to the black Expedition truck fitting the boys, Kylie and myself. I climbed in and sat next to Ryan, who I immediately hugged.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, reaching across from Ryan and hugging Josh in an uncomfortable position. I reached back, greeted Ricky and winked at Chris before turning away and hearing him chuckle. I reached up to Devin, who was driving, causing him to smile at me through the rearview mirror then driving off.

"So, how was tour?" I ask, looking around at the boys.

"Really awesome. But we're glad we get to rest for a month before flying to the UK for our next tour." Josh replies.

"You guys must be exhausted, huh?"

"Fuck yeah, we are. I need to sleep for a whole day in order to have some energy." Ricky comments.

"Well, after we all hang out, I'll let you rest. But until then, its us as a group. I missed all your faces." I smile.

"We missed you girls too." Chris smirks, "Looking at 14 through 17 year old girls was not enough to get me aroused. I need to look at girls like you." I raise an eyebrow and Kylie snickers from the passenger seat.

"Hey now...Kylie's all mine." Devin warns, playfully.

Chris laughs and says, "Not referring to her but okay." I turn to face Chris, only to catch him biting his pierced lip while staring at me.

I give a sideways smile as I turn around then moments later, large hands place themselves on my shoulders.

"I really missed you." He whispers, leaning in from behind my seat. I look at the other guys only to find them smirking at us.