Open The Door To The Unknown

Request via Instagram by @michelle_morgue_

Follow my IG if you love MIW @dahlia_slaughter

-Chris Cerulli-

With an eager smile on my face, I start setting up my makeup station for when the boys arrive to shoot the video for their song Break The Cycle today. My friend, Mick Kenny, who's also a good friend of Chris, sits on the couch chatting me up. We wait for them to arrive.

To be honest, I'm excited to see the results of this. They always end up having brilliant music videos.

"Hey, Michelle. Hey, Mick." A silky, familiar voice greets as they enter the room. I turn and see Chris walk in with Ricky and Devin. Past them, I spot Josh, Ryan, and Vinny talking to the Widow Brothers, the guys directing this video.

"Chris, my dude! How are you?" Mick grins, shaking Chris's hand because he can't hug him or he'll mess up his body paint.

Chris chuckles, "It's been stressful, man. But I'm here to work! Let's get this video done!" He laughs.

Mick smiles and nods. I watch Chris bring his attention to me.

"Hey, guys." I smile wider, noticing Chris wearing sunglasses. I'm guessing he's not wearing makeup right now.

He comes over and pulls me into a hug while the other two boys settle in chairs.

"Ready to get started?" I ask as we pull away.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit exhausted. It's a bit obvious in my eyes." He chuckles taking off his glasses, revealing a naked face. No eyebrows, no eye-shadow, no nothing. We've got work to do.

"Oh, you've got dark circles under your eyes, sweetie!" I gasp, "Did you get any sleep at all last night?" I ask, curiously.

He sighs, "Not really." I notice an odd look in his eye.

"Is it tour?" He shakes his head. "How about your girlfriend?" I ask, softly. He plops down onto the chair in front of the mirror with a heavy sigh. He leaves the question unanswered.

"Chris, it's better if you talk about this, I'm telling you, bro." Devin butts in.

Chris glares at him and shakes his head.

"I don't wanna talk about it, alright?" Chris's silky voice becomes frustrated.

"It- it's okay, Chris. You don't have to." I say, giving him a sweet smile and pat on the shoulder. I turn to Devin and Ricky, "Are you guys doing your own makeup?" I ask.

"Unless you want to. Either way it's fine." Ricky says with a slight shrug.