EPILOGUE

*Alexander POV*

It feels like, My other half is dead.

It feels like my heart stop it's beating.

I've been so fucking useless again. My Love, sacrifices herself again.

Kung sana naalala ko lang agad siya ay hindi ko na dapat pa pinalampas ang mga araw na nasa kamay ko pa siya. Mga araw na nakikita ko pa ang mukha niya.

I wanted to end myself too.

I wanted to follow her.

I wish I was the one doing that thing.

She made a lot of sacrifices.

D*mn.

Nalagasan narin ako ng isang miyembro mula sa Alpha team ko.

And now the gems are nowhere to be found.

Since the day it protected us and the Academy it suddenly started to vanished like Frea and Cesia.

No one of us have an idea what happened to them but since that time, hindi na makausap ng maayos sina Topi at Sean.

We all does. Malala nga lang silang dalawa.

I wanted to do the same but our baby didn't let me. She's the only one pieces left. I don't know what will I do to myself if something happens to her too.

It's been a couple of months since that day happened.

Malinaw pa sa isip ko ang huling ngiting iginawad niya saamin.

The last word she told me.

And now I'm here sa lugar kung saan nangyari ang pagkuha sa buhay ng babaeng tanging minahal ko mula sa simula hanggang ngayon.

"Papa." napalingon ako sa mumunting tinig na iyon na tumawag saakin.

Our Daughter. Jewel.

It's so hard to believe na nagbunga ang pagmamahalan namin ni Zhaira noon.

It's so hard to believe that I have a daughter who looks exactly like her mom.

I miss her already.

I couldn't even have a chance to hug her so tight. Feel her warmth and Feel her love.

"Yes baby?" Sagot ko sa anak ko saka ito kinarga.

Napansin kong may hawak itong papel or more like a scroll.

"It's mom's last letter." Mahinang sambit ng anak ko.

Gulat na napatingin ako sa scroll na hawak nito saka ito pinakatitigang maigi.

Agad kong ibinaba ang anak ko saka naupo sa lupa at iniupo ko sa kandungan ko ang anak ko.

Sabay naming binuksan ang huling mensahe ng kaniyang ina.

"To kamahalan, Alphas, Bella, Sean and my Baby Jewel;

I know someone will find this letter, I just want to say that I'm happy to meet you all. I'm happy to finally found my friends, my family, and my loved ones. Naging malinaw na saakin ang magiging kapalaran ko at masaya akong tatanggapin iyon. This all happened because of a reason. And I'm thankful because you all came to my life. You teach me to trust again. You teach me to fully accept you again and enter in my life. Did you know that my purpose why I came into this world is just for a revenge. To find out who killed my Grandma, to find out who was behind all of this and why did I end up growing in the mortal world. Now I finally figured out my purpose. I finally knew what my role is. I promise to myself to protect you all, to protect the Academy and this world. Ngunit kailangang may gumawa muna nang hakbang upang magkalapit muli ang mga kaharian. This is the only chance to defeat the enemies. This is the only way to finally clear all the misunderstanding of all kingdoms. The prophecy showed me that the only way to reunite all the kingdoms is to trust each other again and that trust will bring back what it was all before. To my baby Jewel, Mama is so proud of you..take good care of yourself and your father okay? Don't cry na okay? Your a big girl na. Mama will always love you forever. To My Kamahalan, Don't be such a crybaby okay?.. I'm not there to wipe your tears and pain away. I'm sorry for leaving you so early, but as I promised I'll be back. I'll find a way para makasama ulit kayo. To all the Alphas, Bella and Sean, Thank you and I forgive you all. You're always be in my heart forever. I love You.