XVIII. Lechery

♡ ♡ ♡Love is a dangerous flame ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
Love is a dangerous flame
♡ ♡ ♡

"Is there anything else that happened?" Gojou asked the student he had known the longest.

Megumi seemed to be deep in thought about something if his glaring at the floor was anything to go by.

"I..." He trailed off, unsure of his words.

Gojou gave a fruitcake wave with his right hand in a dismissal motion. "Aiya, Megumi-kun, no need to hesitate. You can say whatever you want, you depressed child."

Megumi gave a long burdened sigh, whether from dealing with the pain is the ass that is Gojou, or from whatever is on his mind was unknown. "I couldn't really do anything. And Hanzō... it was indescribable—he was indescribable... it was like he had no control of what he was doing, but it was all so purposeful... it was like he was drunk on something."

"Drunk?" Gojou pressed a bit, his mind wandering to something Hanzō had said before.

Megumi nodded and Gojou was left with too many thoughts.

He then recalled the conversation he had with Hanzō and Yuuji and what Hanzō's had mentioned about his consumption of booze. His brows furrowed. "Did he drink anything?"

Megumi thought back on all that had happened, even the parts filled with bathtubs of blood and no light hearted soap bubbles. He shook his head in response to the question.

"He... he hurt himself—when he was 'drunk.'" Megumi swallowed. "That was the wound on his arm. I don't think he has any control in that state."

It took Gojou a minute to digest what had been said. He nodded. "What would you judge his strength to be when in that state?" He tried to gloss over what had been revealed, it wasn't something he could solve right now, He didn't care if Megumi noticed.

Megumi didn't. Either that or he didn't address it, which was much more likely. Gojou found himself surprised that Megumi had even talked this much to voice his concerns for Hanzō's wellbeing. They had either hit it off or Megumi had given the other teen his respect during the detention center debacle.

Megumi snapped him out of his inner musings with his answer. "Second grade. Maybe semi-first grade."

And if Gojou was surprised, he didn't show it.

"He told us to live long."

"But all your problems vanish when you die," Kugisaki murmured beneath her hand, the mood somber. "Is this the first time one of your comrades has died?"