XXIII. Hexes

♡ ♡ ♡I wanted it, I wanted it, there was no helping it♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
I wanted it, I wanted it, there was no helping it
♡ ♡ ♡

GOJOU NOT BEING A TEACHER PRESENTS:

Gojou's fist flew at Hanzō's face with an intimidating speed that would be sure to knock any regular folk into a coma.

Of course he tried to just give a love tap, sure that Hanzō would either wake up from his stupor and doge or would just take the hit and be grumpy once sober.

Cute-Hanzō didn't move or flinch even as the hit became centimeters away from his face and still came closer.

With Gojou's fist landing and making his skin ripple in slow motion.

The docile nature of his demeanour flipped.

Gojou blinked at his hand before blinking at Hanzō whose face had been snapped to the side.

'Oh no,' was his conclusion. He hadn't yet noticed the boy's apparent change and only thought of how much Hanzō was going to berate him after.

'But didn't Hanzō want to do this in the first place?' He nodded. 'Yes, yes, of course. This is in no way my fault.'

Hanzō's eyes didn't narrow or widen in pain or surprise. He just stared intensely, his body tensing like a spring, ready to be pulled back and pounce at any time.

His eyes observed, taking in every motion, but not recognizing anything. Every recognizable feature not clicking in his head.

Confusion didn't visit him, nor did apprehension. Everything was still, peaceful, and unrippling. He would have found it queer, but he wasn't thinking.

There. Gojou moved. His head tilted towards a bottle on the ground, not looking at him. Vulnerable.

The coil broke and his body propelled out, all four limbs forcing him faster.

Gojou shifted his body, avoiding Hanzō's lunge.

Hanzō caught himself and again went straight for Gojou, unrelenting in his assault.

Gojou wasn't in a tight spot, but when Hanzō became caught in infinity and still resisted, his lips pursed.

This was different from what Megumi had told him. He wasn't distressed or angry and it showed.

Hanzō wasn't snarling or snapping. And although he was still fast (maybe even more so than Yuuji), it felt half-assed.