XXV. Ferox

♡ ♡ ♡I want the eyes of this whole rotting world ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
I want the eyes of this whole rotting world
♡ ♡ ♡

GOJOU SANCTIONING VIOLENCE PRESENTS

"You want to what?"

"I—" Gojou got cut off before he was able to finish.

"You want me to get drunk off my ass and have you attack my brother, just to see how I respond?"

Gojou pouted with his cheeks puffed. "Well when you say it like that you make me sound like an irresponsible teacher... I just wanted to see if it would be different!"

"Why would it be any different from the last try?" Hanzō pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a headache forming in his temples. "Shouldn't we visit Ieiri-san first?"

"Don't worry Zō-nii! I'm volunteering!" Yuuji piped up from the side, where he had been pushed off too when Hanzō started firing insults at Gojou.

Hanzō turned from Gojou to Yuuji. "Fine." He turned back to Gojou. "You are, by the way, the most irresponsible man I've ever met before."

Hanzō walked away with his nose snidely in the air.

Yuuji patted Gojou's back with an awkward smile, trying to comfort the whining adult. He wondered when Gojou would get used to the insults thrown at him. Although he was a bit too busy thinking to fully sympathise with him...   

Why does Zō-nii insult everyone he meets? He doesn't do it to be mean, it's just how he talks to people. So why... is he always so polite with me?

Ah, he must hate me.

He remembered when Hanzō cried into his shoulder while tightly clutching at the back of his shirt, twisting it in his fists. He clung onto him like he was the entire world and sobbed.

No. He has to be scared of me, or what's in me.

He didn't want to think of the possibility that Hanzō was scared for him. No. That would hurt too much. He didn't want to think that his brother would be carrying with him the weight of his safety and happiness because he knew, shortly, he would have to be killed.

And there was nothing Hanzō would be able to do about it.

His first "death" already proved as much.

Gojou then clapped his hand, mysteriously out of his gloomy mood. The abrupt noise burst his busy thinking. "Alright alright alright! Let's get this show on the road!"