THREE

.

I get to the little coffee shoppe called 'Griddys Doughnuts'. When I walk inside I see a boy with a school outfit on. I sit on one side of him as an older dude walks in. The kid impatiently rings the bell on the counter. All three of us sit in silence until the waiter comes out. "Sorry, sink was clogged." She tells us with a chuckle. "So what'll it be?" She asks the dude.

"Uh, give me a chocolate eclair." He says.

The waitress hums in acknowledgment. "can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" She asks.

Me and the kid both scoff at the same time. "Actually, I'd like a black coffee, thanks." I say at the same time the kid says, "the kid wants coffee, black."

"Cute kids." The waitress chuckles, addressing the older man. To which I roll my eyes, and the kid gives a fake smile. When the waitress leaves to make our orders I speak up.

"This place is shit." I state, looking around.

"Tell me about it. I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" The kid states.

"Carter Mikaelson." I turn to face him.

"Five Hargreeves. Nice to meet you." the kid says.

"Oh you're one of Klaus' brothers, right?" He nods. "Cool, I'm a friend." Just then the waitress comes out with two coffees and an eclair.

"I got theirs." The man tells the waitress.

"Thanks." Five says. The dude apparently worked in towing and Five needed an address. After the dude left me and Five had a conversation about nothing important until a group of heavily armed men walked into the shoppe. "That was fast. I thought I'd have more time before they found me." Five stated calmly, for a person with a gun aimed at him.

"Okay." The man that had his gun pointed at Five started. "So let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk."

'I've got nothing to say." Five told him.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think i want to shoot kids? Go home with that on my conscience?" The man asks. I scoff when he called us kids, which resulted in a gun being pointed at my head.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." Five blinked behind the guy, and stabbed him in the neck with a butter knife. At the same time I got shot in the head.

"Ouch. That hurt." I state boardly. Then I vamp-sped towards the guy who shot me and rip his throat out with my teeth. There were gunshots everywhere and the lights were blinking. All I could smell was blood, and it was fantastic. I sit on the counter, drinking the rest of my coffee, and watching how this fight plays out.

"Hey, assholes!" Five calls, as he blinks on top of a table. The men start shooting at the spot, but Five has already blinked away. There's a knock on the glass door, and on the other side of it is Five. He blinks away before he gets shot. Five blinks in front of one guy and stabs him with the end of a broom. Then he breaks another guys neck with his tie, and stabs a guy in the balls with a pencil, then in the eye. I throw a plate at another guys head, decapitating him and getting blood on my white shirt. Two guys shot each other while trying to shot Five.

Breathing heavy, Five grabs his tie off one of the dead guys neck. "Tired?" I ask with a smirk. He just grunts in response. Grabbing a knife off the counter, Five cuts his arm open with it. "Ew. What are you doing?" I ask. In response he digs around in the cut and pulls out a tracker, holding it up and showing me. I take the knife and wipe the blood off on my pant leg before grabbing a clean glass, cutting my hand open and putting as much blood in the glass as I can before it opens up. I slide the glass over to Five. "Drink up."

"What? Gross, no. That's your blood." Five protests.

"Drink it now or I'll force it down your throat." I threaten. Hesitantly he drinks the blood. Slowly the cut on his arm heals up with no scar. I smile as we walk out of the shoppe.

"I'm going to Vanya's house. I'll catch up with you later." Five tells me.

"Okay. I'll be at the academy, if you need me." I tell him, before I vamp-sped to the academy.