TWELVE

.

I didn't necessarily get along with Finn very much when we were human, and when we were vampires he was in a box for 900 years. But even then, I still cared about him immensely and it hurt when Elijah told me he died. 

As soon as the words left my noble brothers mouth, it felt like I was stabbed in the heart with a dagger. I hung up the phone without saying a word. I got the boys to leave the room, then I had a quick shower getting rid of the blood. After I finished the shower, I changed into a pair of pyjamas then went to sleep. 

ΔΔΔ

The next morning when I woke up, it was because someone was shaking me awake. When I opened my eyes, Luther's face was right in front of me. I jump back slightly, and he steps back. "Oh, good. You're up. Get dressed and meet me and the others in the living room. we have something to talk about." The ape man says than walks out the door, closing it on his way out. 

Grumbling, I get out of bed and put on a pair of blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and white converse shoes. As I walk out of my room I smell coffee, so I vamp-speed down stairs and Allison gives me a cup of blood instead of Coffee.  

"Three days?" Allison asks.

"Yeah, that's what Five told me." I reply. 

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus speaks up. "He just left out the part about how soon."

Allison sighs. "But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." She whistles making a hand gesture to signal that she thinks he's crazy.

"He is kind strange isn't he?" I chuckle. "But, no. We can trust him. I mean, I trust him." 

"Yeah, he was pretty convincing." Luther adds. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego speaks up for the first time. 

"Yeah."

"what did Five even see?" Allison questions, with a raised eyebrow. 

Luther looks at me, begging with his eyes that I answer the question. "you guys all band together and fought against whoever was responsible." I stop speaking for a few seconds, contemplating how i tell them. "And you, ugh. How do I say this nicely? Umm, you all died." I wince at my words and the way they came out. 

After I said that, everyone started talking at once. With people talking over each other, it got loud in the room. That was until Vanya walked in, with a man at her side. Then everyone got quiet. 

"Hey." she said, catching everyone's attention. "What's going on?" 

Hesitantly Allison rippled. "It's a family matter." This statement caused me to mentally facepalm, cause I definitely wasn't part of the family.

"A family matter." Vanya repeated. "So of course you could include Carter, who isn't part of this family, but you couldn't include me."

"No, it's not like that. We were-" Luther tried to defend what Allison said, but was cut off by Vanya.         

"Don't let me interrupt." She said, before going to walk out. 

"Vanya, wait. I'll fill you in later when we're alone." Alison told her. But Vanya was having none of it.

"Please. Please, don't bother. And I won't either." She told the taller girl. 

Allison took a step back before replying. "Vanya, that's not fair." 

Vanya scoffed. "Fair? There's nothing fair about being your sister. I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember. And now all of a sudden this 14 year-old girl shows up, and she's part of everything. And I used to think it was dad's fault, but he's dead. So it turns out you're the assholes." After that rant, she walked out of the room with her boyfriend following.