FIVE

.

"Like I said to your kids earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent, I simply can't help you." The doctor told us. Me, Five, and Klaus were currently in the prosthetic doctors office.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." I snap.

Shrugging, the doctor replied. "Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-" but he was cut off.

"And what about my consent?" Klaus asks. "Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my children?"

"What?" All three of us asks. Cause neither me nor Five were injured.

"You heard me." Klaus states.

"I didn't touch your kids." The doctor tries to defend himself.

"Oh, really? Well, then how'd he get that swollen lip, then? And why is there blood pouring out of her mouth?" Klaus says.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" the doctor tried to protest, but cut himself off as Klaus smacked Five across the face.

"I want it. name, please. Now." klaus tells the doctor.

"W,Well there's no blood coming out of her mouth." The doctor states matter-of-factly.

Klaus turns to me, and asks for permission to feed me vervain. "Hand it over." I simply state. Klaus walks up to me, takes a vervain leaf out of his pocket, I open my mouth, and he forces me to swallow it. I hiss in pain as I choke on blood that's caught in my throat, and spit some out. When the pain is gone I stand up straight and give a bloody smile (literally).

"You're crazy." The doctor says.

Laughing, Klaus replies. "You got no idea." Then he looks down at the desk and picks up a snow globe. "'Peace on earth.' That is so sweet." Then he smashes the globe onto his head. "God, that hurt!"

"I'm calling secur-" The doctor started, but was cut off by Klaus grabbing the phone from him. "What are you doing?"

"There's been an assault... in mr. bigs office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus yelled into the phone. "Now, here's what's going to happen, Grant." Klaus starts.

"Its... Lance." The doctor corrects.

Ignoring him, Klaus continues. "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'what the hell happened?' And were gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us." Taking a deep shaky breath for dramatic effect, he adds. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my god, you're gonna get passed around like a... you're just- you're gonna do great. Thats all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." Lance comments.

"Thank you." Klaus takes it as a complement, and spits a piece of glass out of his mouth.

ΔΔΔ

We found out that no one own the eyeball, and that it hasn't even been made yet. So now, for some odd reason me and Five are at a store after hours. It's dark out, and it's raining. Five blinks us inside, and he grabs a flashlight. Walking up and down the clothes isles, the boy finally stops at a group of mannequins. "Delores. it's good to see you." Wait what? "I've missed you... obviously." Okay, I'm not just imagining this. He's talking to a mannequin. "Well, I... it's been a rough couple of days."

I look off behind the mannequins and see to figures with guns. "Holy, shit." I whisper-yell, smacking Fives arm. "Five! We have a situation."

Then they start shooting at us. "No!" I hear Five yell. He grabs me and pulls me down under a rack of clothes.

"Five! Listen to me." He didn't listen. I put both my hands on either sides of his face to make him look at me. "Five, Listen. I'll grab your girlfriend, and distract those two. You figure out how were gonna get out of here. Okay?" He nods. And I stand up. Right away I'm being shot at. I grab the mannequin and shove her in a green bag. Putting it on my back, I stand up straight, and run. As I run I bump into Five, and he tries to blink us out, but he can't.

"Shit! Come on." Instead of blinking we both jump over a rack, while still getting shot at. They get closer to us, and were almost caught but were saved by the sirens. The two people look over to the sound and I quickly vamp-sped us to the academy.

"Five. You're bleeding. I can smell it from here. We need to clean you up, weather you like it or not." I tell him matter of factly. He scoffs and shakes his head but agrees anyway.

We were about to go to Five's room but were stopped by Allison and Luther. "Five? Carter? What the hell happened to you guys?" But before either of us could answer, I feel a sharp pain in my chest that I can only describe as the feeling of being daggered, Causing me to take a sharp intake of breath. I look down at my hand and watch as they go a gray colour, and turn all veiny. I feel myself slowly fall backwards, like everything is in slow motion.

Then everything goes black, as my head hits the ground.