SIXTEEN

.

Third POV 

All five boys file out of the car once they arrive at the house. running inside, they all spot the two girls laying on the floor in pools of blood as soon as they enter. Everyone runs towards Allison hoping they can help her somehow, and knowing Carter would be completely fine.

Elijah forces some of his blood down the girl's throat. "This will do most of the work. She wont need any stitches but she will need to get all the blood back that she has lost. Also there is a big chance that there will be a scar in its place. And she might not be able to speak for a while, if not ever. We should get them back to the academy as soon as possible."

"Elijah is right." Five nodded. "You three take the car and Allison. Elijah and I will take Allison's car and Carter." 

ΔΔΔ

About half way into there drive back to the academy, Carter woke up. Elijah was driving and Five was riding passenger. 

The girl sat up with a groan. "Holy hell, my head hurts." She muttered. "I feel like I've died more in the passed few days then I have my whole life."

Five turned around in his seat and looked at the girl with concern in his eyes. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"Yeah. I'm alright. Just a head ache." Carter said as she held her head.

"We're almost back to the academy." Elijah told her. "Allison is in pretty rough shape, but I think she'll be okay. What happened?"

Carter blinked. "Umm... I don't, I don't quite remember. There was a lot of noises. And then the pain, and then it was all gone."

ΔΔΔ

The others were already inside and upstairs when Elijah, Five, and Carter got to the academy. And when the three got inside, Allison was on the metal table and Diago was passed out on the floor.

"Can someone wake him up? We have to talk." Carter told them.

And now 10 minutes later, everyone expect Allison and Luther was in the living room. Carter was sitting on the couch opposite of the one Klaus was sitting on and the three other boys were pacing around. 

"The bastard that nearly killed out sister's still out there, with Vanya." Diego stated. "We need to go after her."

"Vanya is not important." Five told him.

"Five, she's your sister. Try to be a little less heartless, please." Carter told him. She took a hold of his arm and guided him to sit beside her.

The boy sighed. "I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority."

"I agree. Let's go." Diego said.

Both Five and Carter stood up. Getting ready to go.

"You guys count me out." Klaus told them. "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just... I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..."

"You're coming." Diego told him.

Klaus shook his head. "No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my powers... I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd hold just be holding you guys back."

Carter shook her head. "Come on, Klaus. You're coming with us. Get up."

"You can't make me." And just like that Diego had thrown one of his knives at Klaus' feet. "Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt. Yeah." And with that the group of five left the house.