Chapter 9: Mongoose

Emmas pov

I was standing in the living room looking out the window at all the snow when there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened. "You're late," I told Killian as he walked in. "Well in my defense it's snowing pretty hard," he said innocently raising his hands. "I can tell," I said standing on my tip toes brushing snow out of his hair. We both laughed. "Hungry," I asked walking towards the kitchen. "No," he said with one of his signiture smirks. "Well I am," I said looking through the cabinets."Where is everyone," he asked. "Henry's with Regina this week and my parents took Neal and went to grannys," I responded. I found the peanut butter but it was too high for me to reach. "Need a hand love," Killian said standing behind me. "A little," I said with my back still facing him. He reached over my head and grabbed the jar and handed it to me. "Thanks," I said turning around. I made a sandwich before we decided to watch tv. "What's this?" Killian asked holding up a movie case for Peter Pan. I let out a small laugh as I took the case and put the cd in the player. "Let's find out," I said sitting on the couch. 

Henry's pov                                                                                                                                                                                              

I was waiting outside the school for Regina when I heard a familiar voice behind me. "What are you doing out here, it's freezing," Jamie said rubbing her hands together. "Waiting for my mom," I said with a shrug. "Which one," she asked. "The savior or the Evil Queen," she said jokingly. "Regina," I said with a small laugh. "Bet your life is never boring," she said. "Well hopefully now that the Snow Queen is gone things can be a little more normal," I said hopefully. "You do relize what you just said," she said matter-of-factly. "Yeah, I know. But I can hope right," I said letting out a deep breath. Just then I heard a car horn honk. Regina. "I gotta go," I said. "Bye,"  Jamie said with a smile and a small wave. 

Reginas pov

 I was running late to pick up Henry. I was pulling around the parking lot and saw he was talking to that girl-Jamie. I had to honk to get his attention, and when I did he looked embarrassed. He said something to Jamie and then started to walk towards my car. He opened the door letting a burst of ice cold air in with him. "Sorry I'm late," I said as I started to drive away. "It's fine," he said as he buckled his seat belt. "So just friends huh?" I asked. He didn't respond, he just stared out the window. "Find out anything about Operation Mongoose?" I asked. "No," he said exhailing.