Chapter 16: Apartment

Emmas pov

Just like before days had passed, no sign of Leia. I was sitting in grannys when I looked over and saw an ad in the paper. It was for an apartment. I grabbed one and began to read it. Two bedroom, and a good price. I'd finally found a place.

A few weeks later

Emmas pov

"C'mon dad the moving truck is here," I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming," he said as he walked down the stairs carrying a few boxes filled with Henry's and my things. "There's only a few more," he said putting the boxes in the back of the truck. "Actually this is it," Snow said from behind me. Her and Killian had carried out the last of the boxes."Thanks guys," I said.

A few days later Henry and I were finally moved into out new place. It was only a short distance from my parents. I was watching the video of Leia when she broke out of the station when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and found Killian standing on the other side. "Hey, come in," I told him. "What are you watching," he asked sitting on the couch. "The video of her escaping," I said sitting next to him. "I just- I don't know," I said burying my face in my hands. "We'll find her," he said rubbing my back.

Authors note~ I know this is really short and suckish but I wanted her to have her own place;)