Chapter 30: Forgetting

Quick author's note.

Yeah so I've improved my writing skills a little... blah blah blah.

Hope you're enjoying the story!

{Emma's pov}

"Growing up without parents, made it easy to blame them. Like, why did they leave me? Why would they let me grow up alone? It may be part of the reason I had a lot of trust issues. So when I found out what they did to Maleficent's daughter. All the hurt from the first 28 years of my life came rushing back. How could they do that to a defenseless baby? I know what he or she went through, and thinking they did that to him or her and me, makes me feel even worse." I honestly had no idea where this part of me was coming from, but what I was saying was what I had been burying inside of me.

"They didn't know it was a human baby, Love."

"It doesn't change the fact that they filled its heart with darkness."

"But they did it to protect you."

"They did it to protect themselves."After that Killian fell into a deep silence.

{Regina's pov}

Cruella led me down the narrow staircase to what seemed like a small basement. There was a small bed and a little wooden chair. I looked closely and saw a small body curled up in the blankets which laid upon the bed. There was a small, sleepy moan before a head covered in brown curls whipped over and looked over at us.

Roland.

"Gina!" he said smiling exposing the dimples on either side of his little lips. He stumbles out of the bed and runs over, but Cruella stops him.

"Not so fast," she said. "Now, you've seen him and he's perfectly fine. What weren't you telling?"

"The apple Gold had, wasn't for Emma. But for her daughter. But Leia left, so now Gold's plan to use Leia is ruined. Now, he's planning to have Emma kill you to turn her heart dark. If I were you, I'd be careful where you stick your little puppy nose."

"And how exactly do you know this?" she asked. I had to laugh at how foolish she was being. No one suspected a thing.

"As I've told many others before; wicked, always wins." Using some magic, Cruella feel unconscious to the floor. Then I took off the glamour spell.

"You're not Regina," Roland said frightened.

"No, I'm not. I'm Zelena." I said. " And you're coming with me."

(AN: for those confused it's Zelena disguised as Regina.)

{Henry's pov}

"Who's place is this?" Jamie asked as we walked down the long hallway of the mansion.

"The sorcerer." The page kept getting brighter and brighter, indicating we were going in the right direction.

"Did you hear that?" she asked looking around. I couldn't hear anything.

"Wha-" she cut me off by placing a hand over my mouth. After I'd been quiet for a moment I heard it. It sounded like a muffled cry.

"It's coming from upstairs," she whispered walking towards the staircase.

I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Where are you going? We have no idea who or what it is. They could have magic and we don't even have a weapon," I whispered back.

"We can't just leave," she said. "C'mon, we'll be fine."

{Zelena's pov}