Chapter 19: I Know How

Emmas pov

There was nothing I could do. I was powerless, I had no magic. "Where's my dagger," Gold asked furiously. "Why do you want it? There's no magic anymore," I said. "Temporarily, getting rid of magic isn't that easy dearie," he said. "In your shop," David chimed in. "Twooly appreciated," he said before he and the three women women disappeared. "Mom," Henry said running toward me and Regina, hugging us both at the same time. "You okay kid," I asked. "Yes I'm fine," he said. "Shouldn't we be worried? No one has any magic and Gold's after his dagger," Mary Margaret said. "One day I'd like to not have to worry about this," I said as we left.

 A few hours later

Gold's dagger was gone, the entire shop had been ransacked. Worse than when Leia came through the portal. "What now," Jamie asked as we all stood in the back Gold's shop. David started to say something but was interrupted by the sound of the front door bell chiming. After a few looks were exchanged Belle walked into the room. "What happened here," she asked. I took a deep breath, "Gold's back," Mary Margaret blurted. Everyone looked at her surprised. "He's back," Belle said in disbelief. "Yeah, but-" I began. But Belle just ran through the front door and out into the black night. 

At the loft

"She's not answering," Mary Margaret said pulling the phone away from her ear. This couldn't be happening. Not now. I ran my hands through my hair. "It's going to be ok," Killian said grabbing my hand. I gave a weak smile. Then a thought occured to me. I walked out of the apartment and grabbed my phone. After a few rings she picked up. "Hello," Regina said. "I know how to get him back," I confessed.