Chapter 25: Headlights

Reginas pov

There was still no way of knowing where Roland an Marian were, I felt really guilty about not being able to find them. But it's hard to feel guilty when you have the love of your life with you. We were at my vault trying to find a way to find them. "What about a locator spell," he suggested. "That would be helpful if there was magic," I said as I continue looking through the spell book. "Why did you do it," I asked lowering the book and looking at him. He stepped towards me and I felt my heart beat faster. "I had to see you," he said quietly. "But you could have been happy, you knew there would be a price," I said feeling my eyes start to water. "I know," he said looking down. "But I love you," he said never letting his eyes leave the floor. I stood and walked to where he was standing. "I love you too," I said.

Henrys pov

Leia and I were at a booth in grannies talking about how to bring back magic. "So who do we need magic to save," I asked keeping my voice low. After a deep breath she says, "My dad." I just take a deep breath and lean back. "How exactly do you plan to get magic back," I asked. "With this," she said holding a bottle with a glowing pinkish red liquid inside. "Is that tr-" I say but once again she interrupts me. "Yes," she whispers. "Now are you going to help me," she asked. "Yes, of course," I said.

Emmas pov

It was getting late and Henry and I were at our apartment watching a movie when I got a call. Some left an anonymous tip, they thought they saw Gold out by the town line. "Hey kid, work calls so I gotta go. You ok here by yourself for a little while," I asked. "I'll be ok," he said. "Ok," I say before walking back to my room to change out of my pj's. I put on a faded grey tank top, black leggings, and my red lather jacket before heading out the door to my car. I'd called David and he said he'd be out in a few minutes. I got to my car and drove down the streets of Storybrooke. The sky was completely black and the only light came from the street lights. I was almost to the town line when I heard another car engine and a sudden flash of bright headlights. And before I knew what was happening the car smashed into the side of my car, sending it, and me, rolling down the embankment until the car finally came to a rest on it's top. I'd hit my head and I had a horrible pain in my leg. I could feel blood running down my face as I turned my head to look up to the road. Standing there were two silhouettes, darkened by the car headlights that shone behind them. And that's the last thing I remember seeing before the dark night went completely black.