Chapter 17: Another Curse?

Emmas pov

I woke up to the sound of someone beating on the door. Killian and I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night. "Emma!" I heard a familiar voice yelling. Leia. Killian must have heard it too because he was also awake.We bolted to the door. Leia was crying on the other side. "What's wrong," I asked. "She took Henry," she said. "Who, where is he," I asked terrified. "Her name is Maleficent, he was at grannys with some girl and then she showed up and the three of them disappeared into a cloud of smoke," she explained. "Take us to where they are," I said. And without another word she ran down to the street where Regina and my parents were. They were all looking one direction, and when I looked where they were I saw a black cloud of smoke coming toward us. It grew closer and closer. "What the hell is that," I asked Regina. "Something bad," she said never taking her eyes off of it. One moment I was standing in Killian's arms, the next we were surrounded by smoke. Then I felt the worst pain I'd ever felt. I collapsed to the ground and covered my ears. They wouldn't stop ringing. It felt like all the air was being sucked out of my body at once. When I reopened my eyes the smoke was gone, the pain had stopped. And I could see everyone, except Leia. In her place was a woman with hair that was half black, half white. "Expecting your daughter," she asked mockingly. "What did you do to her," Killian asked angrily. "We'll see," she said. And with a flip of her wrist we were surrounded by smoke.