Chapter 33: Goodbye Forever (part 2)

An update in one day?! Yeah, you're welcome!

Ok, I'm super excited about this chapter. Me and @photogeek96

wrote this chapter. This is the last chapter of this book. But there WILL be a sequel <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Emma's pov}

"Emma!" they called after me.

I just kept running.

I felt my arms and legs being cut up by the branches and sticks but I couldn't feel any pain.

With a purple cloud of smoke Regina appeared before the smoke curled around both of us.

"Regina, what the hell?!" I yelled noticing we were now at my apartment.

"I can't let you go after him, you'll get yourself killed."

"I'm using the spell. It's the only way, Regina, you and I both know it," I snapped.

When she didn't say anything, "What I thought," I said walking toward the door.

"I'm sorry, Emma," she said holding up her hand as it began to glow red. She lifted it to where her palm was facing me and the magic came at me. Acting upon instinct I was able to stop the spell before it reached me.

"Really, trying to knock me out won't change my mind," I said before Regina's magic worked against her. Not knowing how long the spell would last I ran out.

{Jamie's pov}

"It's ready," an unfamiliar male voice said.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" another male voice asked.

I didn't have enough energy to open my eyes. It felt like I'd been hit by a truck, then said truck backed over me once more before speeding off.

I just kept listening to the conversation.

"So, what about her?" a third, female voice asked.

"She has served her purpose, we don't need her," one of the male voices said.

"I'd rather not add murdering a child to the list of things I've done today," the female said.

"Well, we better hope Miss Swan arrives soon," a male voice said. "And in the meantime, Miss Messer will just need to stay here."

{Emma's pov}

Lucky for me, I didn't run into anyone on my way out. I was almost to Gold's cabin, where I was sure he'd be, when I heard a voice from behind me. "Looking for me?" I spun around and saw him, he was wearing a suit like always. I don't think I've ever seen him not wearing one.

"How could you guess?" I asked sharply.

"I know most things," he said arrogantly.

"Well, then you must know that you will lose, villains always do," I shot back.

"Ah, but with the help of this, I won't be a villain anymore," he said holding up a small, round black bottle. He must have seen the confused look on my face because he continued to explain, "Ink, for the book. I plan on having the author shake things up a bit."

"Henry said you used Jamie to get them. What kind of person kidnaps a kid to get a damn key and piece of paper?"

"The kind who is going to be victorious ," he smirked. In a split second he threw a ball of fire, which I was able to catch and put out with ease. "You've been practicing I see," he said.