Chapter 13: Just Wait

Emmas pov

After she said- what she said. Without another word I took her to a cell. "What did I do to deserve this," she asked as I locked the door. I didn't say anything "You warned me about this- the future you anyway. She told me you wouldn't believe me, but we both know I'm telling the truth. The problem is you don't want to believe," she said. She was right, I did believe her. And she was right about how I didn't want to. Just then I heard the door to the sheriff station open, David? "Swan," I heard Killian say. "Back here," I said looking at Leia. "Your father was worried about why you were taking so long," he said leaing against the desk next to me. I honestly had no idea how long I'd been. "So he sent you to come get me?" I asked. "He has no clue I'm here," he said looking over at Leia. "This is her? The one who broke in to the crocodile's shop?" he asked. "Yeah," I said looking down. "I was just finishing up, wanna go to grannys?" I asked. "I'd love to," he said smiling. I grabbed my coat and he helped me put it on. Taking one last look back at Leia we made our way out the door.

I had no idea how to tell David what Leia had told me. It wasn't the fact she was my daughter, but who the father was. David's never been the most understading person. And how do you explain that your daughter came back from the future to save someone but wouldn't tell you who that someone is. And you gave her the fake name you used when you and her father went back in time. Oh boy.