Chapter 31: Nightmare

The next day

{Regina's pov}

"Who?" Emma asked. Currently Snow, David, Emma, KIllian, Robin and I were all sitting in the now cramped loft discussing what all had been happening the past few days. Henry and Jamie had taken Roland and gone to the park.

"I don't remember," I said shaking my head. I honestly could not for the life of me remember what exactly had happened. First thing I can remember is being in the Sorcerer's mansion.

"What do you remember?" David asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Bits and pieces."

"Let's start with the bits," Emma said leaning forward in her seat.

"I had the, um, leather cuff on my wrist. I remember being in the woods, and it was white. Doesn't make sense but that's what I remember." I sound like a lunatic.

{Henry's pov}

"Why did we have to come here?" I asked Jamie who was pushing Roland on the swing next to me.

"We're kids, we never get to participate in that kind of stuff," she said.

"It's still not fair though."

"Never is," she said pushing her sunglasses up on her nose covering her bright green eyes.

"We didn't even get the key," I said looking at the ground.

"Didn't we though?" she asked pushing Roland again.

"Wait, you got the key?" I asked shocked.

"It's a possibility," she said shrugging.

"Where is it?"

She reached in her pocket and tossed me a small golden key.

"This is it?" I asked tilting the key so it was shining in the sun.

"What did you expect, it's a key."

"I wanna go on the slide!" Roland yelled jumping off the swing and running towards the small slide.

"Careful!" Jamie yelled sitting where Roland had been.

"Well, usually nothing is normal. Yet this stupid key is."

"Well, at least we have it."

{Gold's pov}

"This isn't right," I said to no one. I was in the woods by the well and it was storming very badly. "Hello?" I said turning around where I'd just heard a few twigs snap.

"Hello," Belle said stepping forward, her hair dripping from the rain.

"Belle," I breathed. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, of course," she said as if the answer was obvious.

"Why?"

"I wanted to talk to you," she said stepping closer. "Remember what you said, the night of our vows? You told me about how I chased away all the darkness in you. And you asked how I saw the man behind the monster. Remember?"

"Yes, I-"
"You lied. About everything. How easy was it for you to lie right through your teeth?" she snickered.

"Belle, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"You're not sorry. You never will be." It was insanely windy and the rain seemed like it was coming from all directions. "You couldn't change for me, even for your own son!" she yelled over the thunder. "You're a coward, Rumpelstiltskin!"

I woke up on the verge of yelling. Crazy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Really short chapter today. This is honestly just a fluff chapter. I've been really busy with softball and school but softball just ended so I might be able to update more frequently. Who's excited for tonight?!

Click the star on the next page!