Chapter 21: Scarlet Beauty

Emmas pov

The drive there seemed to be taking forever. Regina and I had been taking turns driving. We were about thirty minutes away when Regina took and exit. "What are you doing," I asked sitting up straight to read the road signs. "I'm hungry," she said. "Where are we going then," I asked trying to see what was close. "I'll just stop at the gas station up here, we need to fill up," she said stopping at the red light. "Okay, I'll go inside," I said. "What do you want," I asked as she stoped the car. "Anything," she said pulling out her purse and handing me a ten. I unbuckled and walked inside. I was picking up a few bottles of water when my phone rang in my pocket. "Hello," I said holding the phone between my shoulder and ear. "Hey," I heard Henry's voice ring on the other line. "Where are you guys," he asked. "Almost there kid," I said picking up a few snacks. "How close," he asked. "About half an hour," I said slapping the money down on the counter. "What's with all the questions," I asked. "Just wondering," he said defensively. "How are things there," I asked walking back outside into the black night that was lit only by the light of the gas station. "Good, no ones seen Gold, or the Queens of Darkness," he explained. "Queens of Darkness," I asked as Reigna and I both got back in the bug. "That's what they're called, Maleficint, Cruella, and Ursula," he continued. "Interesting," I said as I started the car and pulled out.

Back in Storybrooke

Belles pov

It was noon and pouring rain outside. I went to grannys to clear my head, but ended up getting a drink. I was at the bar when I heard someone sit down next to me. "Kind of early for a drink don't you think," he said. "No," I said taking another drink. "Names Will Scarlet," he said politely. "Belle," I said relizing my drink was empty. "One more please," I asked Ruby who was on the other side of the bar. "Make that two," Will added. I just turned to look at him."I thought it was too early for a drink," I asked. "It's never too early for a drink," he said. "You just don't seem like that type of person," he said with a shrug. "Will Scarlet are you profiling me," I challenged. "Only a little," he said with a smirk as Ruby set down our drinks. "Ok if I don't seem like this type of person," I said raising my glass. "What type of person did you profile me as?" I asked taking a sip. After taking a sip of his own drink he began, "You've been hurt, by someone you loved. And you're here now to try and forget. You try and put on a brave face for the world but on the inside you're falling apart." I was stunned by how accurate he actually was. "How close was I," he asked. "Dead on," I said chugging the rest of my drink. "Sorry," he said. "Me too," I said standing up and grabbing my purse. "No, on me," he said smiling. "Thanks," I said. "On one condition," he added. "You let me buy you another one sometime," he continued. "I'll think about it," I said before I walked out.