Chapter 20: Unknown Number

Emmas pov

"What," Regina asked confused. "Robin," I clarified. "What, how," she asked. "The curse on the town line. If there's no magic in Storybrooke then there is no curse on the town line," I explained. ""How will we even find him," she asked. "I don't know," I said. Her phone beeped. "Hey I gotta go, getting another call," she said hanging up.

Reginas pov

"Hello," I said answering the call that was from an unknown number. "Regina?" I heard his familiar voice say. "Robin?" I asked hardly believing it was him. "Yes it's me," he said. "Listen, I kinda got into some trouble," he said. "What happened," I asked. "I got arrested, I'm in New York," he said. "Why did you call me," I asked. "Because, something happened to Marian and Roland," he said. "They went missing, no one knows where they are at, the police are working on it but they've gotten no where," he said. "What happened, why did you get arrested," I asked. "I ran into Rumplestiltskin, I made a deal with him," he explained. "Robin, you didn't," I said growing concerned. "I did, I know it was stupid of me," he said. "What was the deal," I asked feeling my eyes start to water. He didn't answer. "Robin what was the deal," I half yelled. "I had to see you," he whisperd. "He warned me, all magic comes with a price. He told me he had a way to get to Storybrooke, and he could break the curse on the town line," he continued. By now I was full on crying. "And you think their dissapearence has something to do with him," I askd. "I know it," he said. "I'll be there in a few hours," I said hanging up.

Emmas pov

After I was done talking to Regina I walked back into the loft. "You gonna tell us what that was about," my mom said. I began to talk but was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Regina. "Hello," I said holding the phone to my ear. "New York," she said. "What," I asked. "That's where Robin is," she said cheerfully. "Wow you found him that fast?" I asked. "He was the one who called." "Oh-uh okay," I said not sure what else to say. "Can we leave now?" she asked sounding like a little kid. "We?" I asked. "Please, I might need help, things are kinda complicated. It took me a moment to consider but I agreed when I remebered him leaving was partially my fault. "Thanks, meet at my place in 20," she said before hanging up. "What's going on," Killian asked. "I'm going to New York," I said. "What," David asked. "Regina found out where Robin is, she wants me to go to New York with her" I announced. "When are you leaving," Killian asked. "Now," I answered.

A little while later at Regina's house

I had packed a bag of clothes. Killian, Henry, and I took my yellow bug and David took Mary Margret in his truck. Once we got there we all ran inside. Henry knocked on the door. "Come in," Regina yelled through the still closed door. It was unlocked so we all went inside. As we did Regina came down the stairs carrying a suitcase. "Ready," I asked. "Give me a minute, forgot something," she said before running back upstairs.

A few minutes later on the street outside Regina's house

Regina and I had packed our stuff into my bug and were saying our goodbyes. "Be careful, okay," Killian said pulling me aside. "You're the one we need to worry about," I said. "Promise," he said with puppy eyes. "I promise," I said. "No getting you're heart stolen either," I joked. "It's already been stolen," he said with a shrug. "What," I asked confused. "By you," he said. I could feel my heart burst in my chest. He leaned i but Regina being the way she is interupted. "We better go," she said. "Guess so," I said looking at Kilian. I said goodbye to Henry and my parents. Regina was already in the car. "Be careful," Killian said. "I already promised you I would," I stated. "Just making sure," he said defensivly. He leaned in but this time we weren't interupted, up until the point where David cleared his throat clearly trying to get our attention. "Might want to get going," he said. "Probably," I said. I climbed into the driver seat of the car and Killian shut the door behind me. I started the car and drove off.