Introduction

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

        My alarm rang. Waking me up from my slumber. I reached over, turning the alarm off. '4 in the morning... yay...' I thought to myself as I got out of my bed. My nice... warm... bed... I whined not wanting to leave the bed. As soon as my feet touched the cold wooden floors I was awake.

        As you can see, I live alone. I grabbed my phone putting in my pin and opening my playlist. The first song to start playing was "Bartender Song (Sittin' at a bar)" by Rehab. I wasn't in the mood to listen to that song so I skimmed through the playlist looking for a song. 'Screw it....' I thought and played my liked songs. I swayed my hips to the song "Campus" by Vampire Weekend. I lipsynced to the song heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

        Glad I have a surround sound throughout my house. As I got showered I thought about what to do with my long H/C hair, my E/C eyes scanned around as "Young Dumb and Broke" by Khalid started playing. I sighed in disappointment. "What can I do....?" I asked myself to no one in particular. But guess someone had something else in mind as a head popped out of the wall in front of me.

        "I know what you can do!!" he said in excitement making me scream. I fell back after slipping on a bar of soap, "ow!"

        "Whoops sorry M/N!" the strange ghost said. I stared at him in fear. Never in my life have I seen a ghost in my life. My mind racing to possibilities of me meeting death early.

        "Calm down! I won't kill you!" He said fully coming out of the wall. I noticed he had wings and a shattered halo in his hands. His clothes weren't getting wet due to the water going through his body. The male had opal eyes and pink hair, his skin was so pale that it makes him look like he is a porcelain doll.

        "You gonna continue staring? or finish getting ready for the morning?" I was asked. I blushed embarrassed and finished my shower. I turned the water off, grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist. I stepped out of the shower, stepping on the cold tiled floor. Which I hated. I hate winter mornings with everything being so damn cold.

        "So... you gonna tell me your name since you know mine somehow?" I asked the floating male. The floating male blushed looking away. He stuttered trying to tell me him name, "I-It's... I-It's B-Brandon...." he mumbled. But I heard him perfectly. "Ok Brandon mind telling me why you're here?" I asked him.

        "I came to warn you about the Pizzeria you applied at..." He said worried. 'What? Why warn me about that? It's just stupid animatronics that love...' I thought getting dressed into a plain dark gray tee, blue jeans, I also decided to wear my black hoodie that has a broken red heart on the center of it with Cat ears on the hood. I walked downstairs hearing all sorts of warnings from Brandon as well as the creaking of the floors. 

        I spun turning left into the kitchen to make myself some coffee and a Tropical Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowl. I like to stay in shape considering I have nothing to do other than get myself a job. I hear my phone ringing and I raced up the stairs getting my phone completely ignoring the screaming male that tried to warn me.

        I looked at the message and grinned. "Welcome to the Fazbear family! We are happy to accept you into this family, come in at noon to get your uniform and your work schedule." the message read. I cheered, but I didn't know that my life was gonna change as I finished getting ready for the day.
__________________________________________________
"Being the one to reach the top is the same as being the one to be limitless. My heart is limitless to my hardwork and my love," ~ M/N Yamasaki

Ok so this was a quick write and that I hope I can continue this book with you guys enjoying it! I might write a book with me and my ocs being crackheads. we will also be doing truth or dares so when I create that book be ready to have questions and dares for us ^^ see ya soon my imouto-chans!