Chapter 9

Henry sighed, "Maybe I don't know yet due to me being busy," he said. The kids looked a bit sad. "It's fine besides Charlie can come over during the day and at night you can watch them while I am on the nightshift," I said.
        "I'm moving you back to the day shift until you are mentally stable to be moved to the night shift," he stated. I nodded, "alright sir," I did not want to argue at all.
        After a few months, I was able to support the three of us, I kept hearing William and Brandon argue, I try and make sure Michael is not bullying Chris, and Elizabeth hates me for not buying her 20 tubs of ice cream. I mean what else was I suppose to do? Cause ice cream is bad for you. Right now I had bags under my eyes, I had stubble on my chin, and my hair was slicked back and in a ponytail. I was wearing my uniform right now since I had to leave for work.
        "Come on guys! Henry is letting us celebrate Chris's birthday at Freddy's Pizzaria!" I called out. I hear Chris and Elizabeth rush down the hall upstairs, Michael being a little slow. As I waited for them to get down here I made myself some tea. I already planned on what to make when we get back from the Pizzaria.
        Chris was hugging his Fredbear plush. Elizabeth was fixing her bow and Michael was wearing his Foxy mask. Chris has asked Michael to take that off so many times. All he said was "No," there he goes again. "Michael please take that off it's Chris's birthday," I said. "No, it's a sign that I am one with foxy," he said then he continued, "plus my friend Gabriel gave it to me," he finished. I sighed. I give up.
       ~3 hours later~
        Chris was standing by the doorway with me. He didn't want to go socialize and I can't blame the kid. Henry walked over towards us with Charlie in tow. I didn't wanna look at the male that was standing towards the doorway. I hated how Vincent broke Michael's arm and how he ripped out his eye without showing mercy. He thought it was fun and games. I hate how he thinks he can teach a kid a lesson that way.
        "Y/N can you go and get the cake?" Henry asked me. I nodded and walked off to the kitchen but I was stopped by Chris grabbing my pants, "P-please don't leave me..." he said. I smiled gently, "I gotta go get your cake bud," I said he let go of my pants slowly nodding. I heard a soft 'ok' and I pat his head walking to the kitchen. When I got in there I looked around for the candles and a lighter.
        After like 30 minutes I finally found them but I then heard screams and cries. That triggered my father-like senses and I ran out to see Chris on the ground, Michael covered in blood, same with fredbear and Elizabeth sobbing next to Chris's body.