Chapter 12

After a few minutes of crying, I woke up coughing. I hadn't realized I was out until I looked around. I wasn't in the waiting room like I thought I was. I was- in a hospital bed with cords connected to my body. I saw Henry next to me holding my hand. He was sleeping and I also saw the other security guards here too. They all were asleep. Well- except for Mike Schmidt.
"I see you woke up..." he said. For the first time, he sounded sober. I nodded, "y-yeah... how long was I out for...?" I don't remember much after I passed out. "7 months..." he said. "Everyone got worried for ya, mostly Henry and William's kids-" he paused looking away, "Elizabeth went missing while you were out... Michael is in the bathroom right now..." he finished.
As if on queue, Michael walks in wearing a dark hoodie, he had bags under his eyes. "Where is Charlie?" I asked noticed she wasn't there. "She's.... dead... she was found dead behind the building next to the dumpster," Mike stated. Michael walked to me and crawled into the bed curling up into my side. "I'm sorry...." he mumbled. I'm sure he was talking about Chris's death.
~4 days later~
After I was discharged from the hospital, Henry took Michael and me home only to see a banner saying "Welcome Home!" I smiled. "I was gone for a while hu?" I asked. Michael nodded, "Yeah... umm U-Uncle Henry moved in with us... so that he could take care of me when your not home-like when you in the hospital..." he said. "Michael... it's fine to be scared," I started, looking at him. He just hugged me and started sobbing into my side.
Henry went ahead to take my bags to my bedroom. I am sure that he is sharing one with me. But- who knows.
When Michael and I went inside I was blasted in the face with confetti. I sorta froze in shock though. I didn't know what to do or say when everyone jumped out screaming, "SURPRISE!!!!!!"